Wednesday, June 7, 2023

My Mother and Father were trying to murder me parmacologically, continued


Dr Coplan said:

"These are all delusions and we have not treated the schizoaffective disorder completely"


My text reply:

If you say so, I feel like my mother and father are practically admitting they were sexual sadists with nefarious intentions at this point. In the past they might've been "monsters behind a mask" (deceivers), now there's no mask.


Dr. Coplan said:

"There is the delusions back in force"


My text messages:


I personally don't feel I was ever completely delusional about what I was alleging. My parents ARE sexual sadists. The only reason we call them delusions is because of their gaslighting. They were controlling my narrative.


Regardless if you're intent was ever nefarious or not... My parents intentions were. They were trying to kill me while creating the facade they were helping. That's the truth. Not that I am or was delusional.


*Your


After sexually abusing me in my childhood - I was never that delusional - my parents intended to murder me in ways that are probably not technically illegal. They were only pretending to help me. Now they're practically admitting their intent was always nefarious.


It's literally ridiculous at this point - just admit what we both know is true. I'm the victim of sexual sadists - like Elizabeth Smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment