Tuesday, June 27, 2023

HIV Scare Posts (06 27 2023)

Post 01:

Is this as bad as I think it is?


Post 02:

Why would Kelly metaphorically rape?


Post 03:

Kelly was never my friend and she was a psychopath. That's what it is. My intuition was always correct about her. She always planned to hurt me.


Post 04:

Can somebody tell me the f****** truth. Why did they all intend to conspire to get me to take PrEP?


Post 05:

And after metaphorically raping me on January 1st 2020, the psychopath stuck around for 2020 and 2021. If so, why?


Post 06:

Is everyone a fucking psychopath who wanted to INTENTIONALLY TORTURE me? Or just Kelly?


Post 07:

I want an explanation. The only explanation she can give is she INTENDED to give me an HIV scare. It was all lies.


Post 08:

This is not sensationalistic WWE. She should be in prison for rape.


Post 09:

Don't get emotional. Kelly is a monster behind a mask who likes hurting people. She doesn't care if they're innocent or not. She was never my friend. The betrayal hurts because I thought she was. But she gave me an HIV scare with premeditated intent to SADISTICALLY TORTURE ME.


Post 10:

There is no way I can interpret the social media content any other way than the HIV scare was planned with premeditated intent. It's not predicate logic and idea of reference delusions. She's basically confessing it's about to happen before it actually happened.


Post 11:

I'm trying to come to any other explanation. Blaming Dr Garrett, my parents, anyone else because I considered Kelly to be my best friend at one point. Sadly, it appears like she was never my friend. She was a psychopath who wanted to use discard of me like I was trash.


No comments:

Post a Comment