Saturday, October 22, 2022

Death Posts (10 22 2022)

Post 01:

I'm totally dying and nobody gives a shit. Well, my life is nobodies responsibility besides mine. If I feel sick go to the doctor - and I have an appointment scheduled for early November. Don't be dumbfounded when I get the terminal illness diagnosis. It's ABSOLUTELY COMING!

Post 02:

I'm trying to be in denial about this and say to myself it's simply EoE, but something serious is happening. My parents are convinced it's hypochondriasis or delusions - it's not. I think I'm most likely dying from terminal illness, nobody cares I exist, and I feel so unloved.

Post 03:

How much LOUDER do I need to say I feel like I'm sick and dying before somebody takes action, listens, and believes me?! The harsh truth is the self-centered monsters would rather watch me die than have a difficult intervention. There's no running from terminal illness, sadly.

Post 04:

You're torturing Andrew, neglecting him, allowing him to waste his life in solitude in an apartment with toxic air everyday, feeding him trash, forced him to take unnatural medications. How funny! Now they'll be dumbfounded when I'm diagnosed with terminal illness. Intentional?

Post 05:

I want to make it crystal clear if I have terminal illness MY PARENTS ARE TO BLAME. The red flags were all there, the writing was on the wall, they chose to do nothing and watch me die in solitude instead. They say I needed to be responsible for my own life, not blame my parents.

Post 06:

Even if I have the tragic fate of upcoming death from a terminal illness, which I'm certain will happen, be resigned to my fate. Don't fly into a rage over the neglect, lack of intervention, and blame them for my death. I must accept that it's the end of my life peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment