Sunday, October 16, 2022

Some Posts (10 15 12022 - 10 16 2022)

October 15, 2022:

Post 01:

If what I suspect is true, the woman from 2013 was actually from North Korea... I want you to know I had no clue and wanted to break up with my girlfriend and would've rather dated you.

Post 02:

If you're the bully from middle school in disguise, even if I was being lied to about you being my real half-sibling, leave me the fuck alone. I want nothing to do with you at all. If you're a new person, which is what I should ASSUME, then we'll have fun tomorrow.

Post 03:

If you're the middle school bully, I'm DEAD FUCKING SERIOUS, I want NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU AT ALL. YOU FUCKED UP MY LIFE. GET LOST. It's important to remember this friend is a NEW PERSON, not somebody from twenty years ago.

Post 04:

For a college class, back in 2013, I SUSPECT I was interacting with a North Korean defector and didn't even realize it. I thought it was a South Korean man and a woman. But she was actually from North Korea. Remember this is daydreams becoming real.

Post 05:

I realize people wear masks and you can't know somebodies past by looking at them. Obviously, you seem to be a good person, not a mean person... But I didn't even have the slightest clue and assumed you were an innocent college student. Completely serious. I had NO IDEA!


October 16, 2022:

Post 01:

If true, I don't know which delusion would be worse. My psychopharmacologist being my biological father or the father of the kid who sadistically bullied me in my childhood, traumatized me, and ruined my life, now he realizes he's my half-sibling, and wants a relationship with me

Post 02:

I hear you when you say if God exists why does so much horrible things exist in this world. I agreed with you. Maybe it's my Catholic school classes talking, but could this really all just be a miraculous coincidence? This had to be fate. I understand so many people are suffering

Post 03:

I'm constantly making jokes. I'm a comedian. But absurd jokes aside, it's very sad. Sometimes it's ok to feel sadness and cry over the pain. You don't have to turn horrific trauma into comedy.

Post 04:

This is literally the funniest thing on Earth, might be the best comedy ever, but there's a lot a tragedy in the past. That's undeniable. You can choose to be bitter, angry, seeking vengeance, or you can choose to be positive and have fun. Don't let the bullies make you miserable

Post 05:

It's great to inspire others, be kind, and make people feel beautiful, even when you think nobody is watching or cares... As I will find out soon, by doing the right thing, I left a good impression on someone who I thought completely forgot I existed, but she didn't forget me.

Post 06:

Sometimes people have hidden agendas. They help you, but they do it because it will benefit them in some way. Try to help people out of the goodness of your heart. Not everything has to be on camera. Some of life's best moments never have to be on social media.

Post 07:

People will become fascinated with me very soon, but I don't want them to be. In a way, I wish I could still be viewed as an ordinary guy, maybe not as a loser anymore, but someone successful who nobody's obsessed with and envious of. I can go to a random restaurant and get food.

Post 08:

It's certainly bizarre... But that doesn't change that it's still a love story.

Post 09:

My psychiatrist told me... The cyberbully from 2017 / 2018 would start to feel attracted to me, then would blame me he was getting those feelings. Basically, he doesn't want to admit he likes men then gets angry at me because he's attracted to me and in his mind SHOULD like women

No comments:

Post a Comment