Saturday, October 1, 2022

Some Posts (09 30 2022 - 10 01 2022)

September 30, 2022:

Post 01:

I really need help. My parents have proven they're incapable or don't want to intervene. So if there's anybody out there that doesn't want to see this end badly for me, I'd recommend you do something as soon as possible, please. Frankly, nobody cares I exist. Accept it.

Post 02:

Yesterday at the barber, after he shaved the back of my neck with the razor blade he cupped it with his hand at if to say nice and smooth. Obviously, I didn't like him touching it with sweaty hands - contamination fears. I'm just gonna kiss it up to God. Most likely he's fine.

Post 03:

I had a pretty big cut on my hand, I was going to put a bandaid over it before going to the gym but forgot to. When I washed my hands in the gym bathroom with soap and water the cut began to sting. Try to kiss it up to God, relax, and not worry about contamination - just soap.

Post 04:

"Rational Andrew" knows there's a very slim HIV risk and don't worry. "OCD Panic Attack Catastrophizing Andrew" has himself HIV infected, life changed forever, no women wanting to date me, no friends... Listen to "Rational Andrew" and don't make a stupid decision like in 2020.

Post 05:

Dr. Natural is working with me to listen to "Rational Andrew" more often, not to overtaken with emotions, then get swept away by "Delusional Tantrum Andrew." Down deep I am able to do Double Bookkeeping - I often know the truth. So fight off the emotions and fantasy world.

Post 06:

Socialization and self-esteem in the real world would be stronger than any psychiatric medication for my delusions and obsessing about sickness and death. I'll be much happier too. Leave the fantasyland, make friends, and have a life... But I have to create a life for myself.

Post 07:

I gotta go back to the gastrologist as soon as possible. The acid reflux and EoE is bad again. I must 100% call Monday.

Post 08:

I'm really torturing myself with months of solitude... But I have no one to blame but myself I guess.


October 1, 2022:

Post 01:

I underestimated what I was getting myself into. Thankfully, if I did go viral a few years ago it would've been SO BAD for me - I'd probably be dead. Is now a better time? Or is this really a nightmare? While their intentions were good but mischievous - they killed Green Bunny.

Post 02:

What was SUPPOSED TO BE funny and feel-good is now sad, dark, and depressing. A prank turned into a horrific nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment