Friday, October 28, 2022

Some Posts (10 28 2022)

Post 01:

My stepfather is an asshole and a jerk, but is not a criminal, rapist, pedophile, metaphoric "murderer" like my mother and father. He just their fall guy. Innocent. They reason they put me through Holocaust-level torture is my psychopharmacologist is my real biological father.

Post 02:

I suspect it's possible the reason I'm getting EoE is because my mother is poisoning my food to give me cancer. She's literally trying to murder me, while creating a facade she's not. My life is literally in danger and nobody is intervening. Instead they all victim blame me.

Post 03:

My stepfather looks at me like a burden, always sides with my mother, might even resent me for still living at the house. I'm trying to save his life. While my mother is a psychopath who is deceiving him and plans to betray him when the time is right. You're welcome, stepfather.

Post 04:

I was nothing more than a pawn in my parents sick game. They got sadistic sexual pleasure from torturing me, metaphorically "murdering" me. It turned the on to deceive people and put me through Holocaust-level torture. I was merely their sex toy, while creating a facade they care

Post 05:

I think the reason my stepfather hates me so much is because my mother brainwashed everyone at the house to vilify me. They all think I'm the problem. Sadly, I was really being sexually tortured by sadistic pedophiles. How can he not see the writing on the wall? Is he a moron?

Post 06:

Can somebody save me right this second, not wait another second? Because my life is literally in danger. My mother is ATTEMPTING to murder me, if she hasn't successfully given me cancer already. It need freedom and independence from this SADISTIC MONSTER!

Post 07:

The EoE could be my mother intentionally poisoning me, while creating a facade that she's trying to help me. My life is in danger. I feel like I'm sick and dying. She literally has nothing to lose at this point by murdering me. She's a psychopath who enjoys torturing me.

Post 08:

I was never anything more to my parents than a sex toy for them to use and abuse. Although in my adulthood it might've appeared like they were depriving me of pleasure and everyone rejected me too. I was their sex slave because my psychopharmacologist is my real biological father

Post 09:

I'm warning anybody who might to see me live. I feel like I'm dying. I should probably go to the Emergency Room TONIGHT. But nah, I'll wait a week until my physical. I might drop dead and nobody gives a shit or loves me.

Post 10:

This literally might be the last day(s) of my life. I feel that sick, like my neck, esophagus, and brain is about to explode. Be forewarned it's a POSSIBILITY I might spontaneously drop dead very soon. This is no exaggeration or hyperbole. I feel THAT HORRIBLE.

Post 11:

When I tell my mother how I feel like I'm sick and dying from termil illness (cancer?), she creates a facade she empathizes which is BULLSHIT, she's really getting sadistic sexual pleasure from watching me die. She is getting turned on knowing I could be sick and dying. It's FACT

No comments:

Post a Comment