Sunday, October 2, 2022

Some Posts (10 01 2022 - 10 02 2022)

October 1, 2022:

Post 01:

For the ending of Green Bunny, after putting himself in dangerous situation, after situation, that SHOULD'VE gotten him killed - North Korea, Russia. He should die by jumping off the rooftop of his mother's house because he now thinks he's invincible and has powers to fly.

Post 02:

My mom said she doesn't find Green Bunny dying funny. Okay then. Maybe Green Bunny can rescue a damsel in distress from North Korea and they can live happily ever after. Actually, it's better that way. So we can make a sequel. Green Bunny 2. Superhero movies really make money.

Post 03:

The EoE and acid reflux is bad again. Not sure why. It's a real nightmare.

To be honest, I'm a little scared it's cancer... But they just did an endoscopy. Discovered EoE.

Post 04:

To be honest, I feel so sick. Have felt sick for the whole year with EoE, acid reflux, heart problems, headaches. I think I'm dying or I'm DEVELOPING cancer.

Post 05:

I went to a gastrologist and got a brain MRI. I was diagnosed with EoE. I think solitude is driving me crazy. I need human interaction. I want a girlfriend before I'm in the coffin.


October 2, 2022:

Post 01:

Could my parents be psychopath's who are contaminating my food with something like bleach or dish soap and that's what's causing the EoE and acid reflux? Remember, my parents love me. They aren't secretly murdering me. If I don't trust them to feed me then FEED MYSELF. I'm 35!

Post 02:

I accidentally gave myself a paper cut while opening up the Chinese food plastic container. Don't worry about contamination. Kiss it up to God... Right? Let it go.

Post 03:

I'M SO DONE. END THIS FACADE NOW.

Post 04:

YOU'VE ALL KILLED ME. I'M SURE I HAVE OR AM CLOSE TO DEVELOPING CANCER. TIME IS RUNNING OUT. I WASTE EVERYDAY IN SOLITUDE. SUFFERING. SOMEBODY, HELP ME.

Post 05:

THERE PSYCHOPATHS WHO ARE INCAPABLE OF FEELING EMPATHY. THEY DON'T FEEL GUILTY ABOUT KILLING ME, NOT EVEN SLIGHTLY. THEY HURT ME TO FOR A SICK GAME OF REVENGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment