Thursday, October 13, 2022

Some Posts (10 12 2022 - 10 13 2022)

October 12, 2022:

Post 01:

It turns out General from my high school Half-Life Counter-Strike days is no longer alive, R.I.P. {HCW- CCC}. If only we could've met in person. General was an Internet friend and co-leader of THE GREATEST CLAN OF ALL TIME. We even beat the {666- THC} clan multiple times.

Post 02:

To be honest, I'm feeling sick physically... I THINK I'm dying. Nobody believes me. I'm getting a physical soon. We'll see what my results say.

Post 03:

Something is and has been going on for a long, long time... I'm certain a billionaire, one of the richest men in the world, is involved. Exactly what is going on, I don't know. I go in and out of oblivious, to suspicious, to almost aware, and back to oblivious.

Post 04:

I was afraid that I lost my wallet yesterday, or it was stolen, then found it this morning in my car. Thank God! Everything was in there. Would've been a NIGHTMARE to replace EVERYTHING.


October 13, 2022:

Post 01:

I miss you, bun bun. We need to reunite soon.

Post 02:

I need to see you again as soon as possible, bun bun.

Post 03:

Don't come to the wrong conclusion... I'm kind and friendly to everyone else. I just don't like YOU!

Post 04:

Although Brian Wilson will likely never admit it and may have even convinced himself otherwise, the train and dogs barking at the end of a Caroline, No totally means suicide by train. He'll probably say changing times, this too shall pass. I'm skeptical.

Post 05:

Thankfully, Brian Wilson got well and overcame his severe mental health challenges, which probably come from childhood trauma, in the form of a loving and empathetic therapist, Dr. Eugene Landy, who wanted to help him recover and wanted the best for him. Lol.

Post 06:

Your parents might be psychopaths who intentionally tortured you. They might have even been trying to kill you. Unfortunately, you need to accept they'll be no supreme court case. If you could put your parents in jail - the courts would be full. Accept you just have shit parents.

Post 07:

Do your parents deserve to be in jail for the rest of their life for what they did to you? Probably. You're fucked up. It's because of the trauma your shit parents put you through. Maybe think of yourself as The Joker... because you're not putting them in jail for the torture.

Post 08:

Do the childhood bullies who took sadistic pleasure in my suffering at school deserve to be in jail for fucking up my life? Absolutely. In a perfect world they all should be held accountable for what they did. Will I ever be able to get any vengeance? There's no chance in hell.

Post 09:

At some point, when it feels like everybody took sadistic pleasure in your suffering, you need to ask yourself: do I want to be a monster like the torturers? Or do I want to forgive everyone for my own sanity and choose love? Remember how you felt. Don't turn into a bully.

Post 10:

Am I dying? Probably. They tell me I'm not. I'm not medically diagnosed with a terminal illness. Though, I feel physically sick like I'm dying. At this point, all it is EMOTION. There's no medical evidence to support the claim I'm making. Do I SUSPECT it's true? Yes.

Post 11:

After a dentist appointment, where my gums and teeth were probably bleeding, I decided to get a cup of coffee from Starbucks. I drank it. Is this a contamination risk? Or, don't worry, listen to rational Andrew who knows his life is not changed forever with a life-changing virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment