Monday, October 24, 2022

Some Posts (10 22 12022 – 10 24 2022)

October 22, 2022:

Post 01:

As unfortunate as it may be to hear, I think there's a very good possibility I'm sick and dying. Something more serious than the EoE is going on. We'll see what the blood test says at my physical in November. But be prepared for the worst. It's that bad.

Post 02:

Stop getting tattoos, piercings, and dying your hair. You looked better natural. I know your will either not care what I say, or will be defiant. But it's like when I was wearing the Hot Topic superhero t-shirts in 2018. Quter-life crisis. It's not cool. You'll regret in 5 years.


October 23, 2022:

Post 01:

I realize I was wrong for having the internet chat. Sorry. But as my friend, I really need your help. You told me how I could count on you. Accept that door is closed and move on too. It's a familiar, warm, and comforting door. But I need to find another door.

Post 02:

Somebody asked me how I'm doing.

I said: Besides feeling like I'm sick and dying everyday, nobody cares, unloved, and my life is probably over... It's going well.

Post 03:

The EoE is bothering me. Maybe I'm allergic to dairy? Maybe I'm allergic to fish? Maybe I'm allergic to dust? Could any of the psychiatric medications have caused this? Could the isentress and truvada have caused this? I've officially increased the rabepresol to 20 mg twice a day

Post 04:

It says the foods that are known to cause the EoE allergic response are, "dairy, wheat, soy, eggs, nuts, and seafood/shellfish." That's like all I consume in high amounts. It's my responsibility to not eat these foods. It's not my mother's responsibility to figure it out.

Post 05:

My mother has no empathy. I'm expressing to her how I'm in hell with this EoE and it's probably killing me. She starts yelling at me about how much of a burden it is to her life. How she's tired of hearing about it. It's a fucking medical diagnosis. I'm not happy about it either.

Post 06:

I seriously think I'm dying. It's too bad because my life is going to finally get good, my dream girlfriend will return and take off her disguise - supermodel, I'll be rich and famous, then I'll discover I have terminal illness and time is running out. It's very unfortunate.

Post 07:

You're the real coward. I dare you to tell me the truth about everything. You know if you did it wouldn't end well for you. So you'll continue to lie to me about everything and keep your whole life secret. I can't take action based on SUSPECTED torture - I need some proof of it.


October 24, 2022:

Post 01:

I express to my parents how I feel like I'm sick and dying from this EoE. Frankly, they don't give a shit. They tell me it's hypochondriasis and my imagination - which it's not. They are intentionally gaslighting. They tell me what a burden I am. How it's inconveniencing them.

Post 02:

Around my parents, I feel like the sane one. Basically, it's gaslighting and lies. They act like I'm crazy. But it's bullshit. They have no empathy and get sadistic pleasure from making me question my sanity. My mother was INTENTIONALLY torturing me with psychiatric medications.

No comments:

Post a Comment