Saturday, October 1, 2022

My Ex-Girlfriend - Billionaire's Sugar Baby

I SUSPECT I actually BRIEFLY interacted with my ex-girlfriend back in 2010. She was a woman I went to college with. I was very sick at the time, but she empathized and began secretly following me on the internet ever since. Though, I hadn't truly gotten to know her yet.

My ex-girlfriend REALLY WAS a billionaire's sugar baby in college. They were having fun while I was wasting my life.

My ex-girlfriend reappeared at a mental health psychosocial clubhouse like ten years. I almost forgot this woman existed. Though, once or twice, I briefly suspected she could be the same person. I didn't recognize her and 99% of the time thought of her as a new person.

I remember the woman back in 2010 who made a response on a forum about sugar babies. Before vanishing from the internet entirely.

In 2020, my ex-girlfriend would talk about being chipped by a billionaire, dating billionaires for their money, being an important person's sugar baby... But it never sunk in that was actually her past until now.

I had real-world fun and love with my ex-girlfriend.

Frankly, I'll NEVER find another person who loves and understands me like her. It's not her fault I was pouring my life down the drain solitary.

I think the billionaire knows EXACTLY who I am and it's thanks to my ex-girlfriend.    

No comments:

Post a Comment