Sunday, October 9, 2022

Some Posts (10 08 2022 - 10 09 2022)

October 8, 2022:

Post 01:

I think my psychopharmacologist might be my real biological father, which was kept secret from me...

Try to remember it's the Syd Barrett, Billy Joel daydream again.

Robert Koloski is my father.


October 9, 2022:

Post 01:

When it comes to ex-girlfriends, before meeting them and their families you might see pictures and videos of them on social media, you can make assumptions based on what you see, but until you have first-hand interactions with them in the real world, you don't truly know them.

Post 02:

Because I play a large social media character at times, people assume they know me before they meet me. Then they're surprised when they discover I'm relatively normal, not an idiot, pretty chill, and cool. I think they expect freak show and are surprised when I'm not that crazy.

Post 03:

People assume when I say the air in my apartment is making me sick that it can't be true. They assume it's hypochondriasis. I don't think it is. I was out most of the day today and the EoE almost felt so much better. Then as soon as I entered the apartment it started bothering me

Post 04:

Something in my apartment is making me sick and I'm home all day long in it. Maybe it's a dust allergy? Mold? Who knows? It's my responsibility to clean and get outside as much as possible because I don't want the contaminated air in my apartment to give me cancer.

Post 05:

When I say I feel so sick sitting in my apartment I'm not exaggerating. It's literally felt like I've been dying for months. Today I was in the fresh air most of the day for the first time in a while and I felt so much better. I want someone to save me, but I have to save myself.

Post 06:

Although the independence of the apartment led to a lot of growth. Sadly, living in filth has killed me. It was also the beginning of the end of my life. It intensified this year when I was home all day long, solitary, breathing toxic air. People don't believe me. It's prob true.

Post 07:

My posts about my apartment air killing me are going to be haunting when it turns out to be true and I'm dead. Right now, nobody does anything, they leave me alone. This is not the boy who cried wolf. This is the wolf. It's my responsibility to save myself, not friends or family.

Post 08:

A few years ago I got food cought in my esophagus because the psychiatric medications give esophagus paralysis when I was at a mall food court. I ran up to people asking them to help. But nobody wanted to. Some people would rather watch you choke to death than intervene.

Post 09:

Over twenty years ago, my stepdad saved a woman who was getting attacked by a dog. He was on News12. Some people wouldn't try to help a woman who is bloody because they'd be afraid to get her blood on them and risk contaminating themselves. A lot of people aren't Good Samaritans.

No comments:

Post a Comment