Saturday, October 15, 2022

Some Posts (10 14 12022 - 10 15 2022)

September 14, 2022:

Post 01:

I think my ex-girlfriend is really a 21-year-old, valedictorian, going to a prestigious university, with supermodel good looks...

She had me think she was in her 40s because she didn't want me to feel like I was out of her league, she wanted me to think of her as a 40-year-old.

Post 02:

Basically, I have a college-age half-sister who I've never met but know from social media, who my parents don't even tell me exists... she neither confirmed nor denied it. My ex-girlfriend is her friend. I was dating a 21-year-old model, and I thought I was dating somebody in 40s

Post 03:

I don't know if you can handle me and my trauma. I'm so fucked up. In theory, it might seem fun to date Andrew, but when you actually start doing it you'll realize there is something seriously wrong with him. Why am I referring to myself in the third person? Lol.

Post 04:

To MEN: I don't mind being your friend, but I have no desire to date you or anything like that. I NEED a social life because I literally have 0 friends, had 0 friends for months, and have been in solitude suffering. But I don't want to date. I only want to date women. Understand?

Post 05:

I want people to tell me the truth, which they don't do. Is Robert Koloski really my biological father? I'm being lead to believe he is. Do I have half-siblings who are being kept secret from me? Just tell me. I'm tired of the gaslighting and lies. I want to know the truth.

Post 06:

I miss you. I want to see you again soon. We have a lot to say. Some good. Some bad. Though, it'll simply be nice to see my old friend. We had so much fun together back in the day. Let's not become strangers. Sadly, it appears like that's what's happening.

Post 07:

I know it's not your responsibility to save me. If you want to move on, I need to accept it, and help myself. Women don't like saving a man. They want a strong, independent, man who can take care of her. They don't want to be a mommy to a 35-year-old manchild. That's a turn off.

Post 08:

You can claim you've moved on, but frankly, I don't believe it. You're still obsessed with me on the sly. You're not gonna find somebody better for you than me. The same is true vice versa. So let's reunite and start the party that is going to be our relationship and future.

Post 09:

I'm at a point in my life where if you wanted to find Christianity and be completely monogamous with one another, not be wild rockstars, I'm totally cool with that. I'm not sure if we'd have more fun as rockstars. But maybe we should live a Christian existence. It's up to you.

Post 10:

While my father might want to do the right thing now and include me in his family... Fuck you. It's too late. You traumatized me. I wasted 20 years in solitude. I'm sure I have terminal illness. I'm not going to forgive you. Who cares about money and fame? I'm literally dying.


September 15, 2022:

Post 01:

Just because I'm not having any fun doesn't mean she's not having fun without me. It appears like she is on social media. It's my fault I'm solitary and isolated. I'm sure the suffering has killed me. Whatever. Don't be envious of the fun she's having. It's ok. It's all good.

Post 02:

Unfortunately, everyone else was having fun, living life, while I was wasting time in a solitary fantasyland. I chose to isolate and waste my best years. It was a huge mistake that made me sick and ruined my life. I can't expect the world to stop and for nobody to have any fun.

Post 03:

People don't believe me, they assume I'm being a hypochondriac, but I feel so sick and I'm certain I'm dying. I'm scared to get my physical real soon because I have NO DOUBT they're going to discover some terminal illness. Make friends and enjoy life. Time is running out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment