Friday, October 7, 2022

Some Posts (10 06 2022 - 10 07 2022)

October 6, 2022:

Post 01:

The rabepresol seems to be helping the EoE, I noticed I've started getting irregular heartbeats since taking it. It's causing an arrhythmia. And since I have it bicuspid aortic valve, maybe it would be wise to switch to an alternative medication that doesn't affect the heart.

Post 02:

I SUSPECT my ex-girlfriend wasn't in her 40's. She's actually a social media model I'm following who looks AMAZINGLY PERFECT. IT IS HER. She'd get dressed up to look older when she was with me. She was actually about 21 years old and before me, she was actually a virgin.


October 7, 2022:

Post 01:

What do I have to do to get into heaven once Nuclear Armageddon begins? Say a prayer to God saying, "sorry for all the bad things I did, please let me get into heaven" while the incoming missile comes? Maybe say a prayer for no Nuclear Armageddon too? Maybe God can stop this.

Post 02:

To my soulmate woman, with the threat of Nuclear Armageddon being very real, and the world could end in an instant now. What are you waiting for? Reveal yourself. The world could literally end tomorrow and you'll never get the chance to tell me how you actually love me in secret.

Post 03:

In the song Ænema by Tool, Maynard James Keenan says he wants to see Armageddon. Congratulations. You might finally get your wish thanks to Vladimir Putin, but somehow I don't think he really wants to see Armageddon. He's probably not a power-hungry suicidal psychopath.

Post 04:

Don't project your empathy and desire to live onto a suicidal psychopath. People assume Vladimir Putin wouldn't start nuclear Armageddon because they personally have a lot to live for, it doesn't make sense to them... But Putin doesn't think like you. He doesn't care if he dies.

Post 05:

When somebody is suicidal, a psychopath, and has a lot of power it can be a recipe for a really scary situation. Putin has access to a large arsenal of nuclear weapons. He says he's not bluffing about using them. I personally think nuclear Armageddon is coming very soon.

Post 06:

I'm feeling sicker and sicker from this EoE. I SUSPECT it's from being home all day solitary, in my filthy apartment, breathing the contaminated air. There's something disgusting I'm constantly breathing. It's killing me. I'm totally going to get cancer very soon. Somebody help!

Post 07:

It's my responsibility to leave the apartment if I don't want to be home breathing contaminated air all day long. My mom says the air is not contaminated. We have an air purifier. The color blue means the air is clean. I'm not sure what's getting me so sick... But I'm very sick.

Post 08:

I'm afraid I'm dying of cancer and time is running out for me. I'm wasting my life waiting for Godot to rescue me. It's my responsibility to leave the filthy apartment and to live in the real world. Yes, they neglect me, but nobody is holding me prisoner at gunpoint in there.

Post 09:

I can't emphasize enough how sick I feel. I've felt like I was dying for months. I'm certain I'm developing cancer and nobody gives a shit. Basically, they tell me how they're not neglecting me, which they are (gaslighting), and they deny there's any problems. This is no joke.

Post 10:

What do I expect somebody to do, knock on my door, and take me by the hand out of my apartment that probably has contaminated air? There definitely needs to be an intervention. I learned nobody will ever intervene. It's my responsibility to save myself and behave like an adult.

Post 11:

If I develop cancer from breathing filthy apartment air for months. My existence was unloved and miserable. But it was my choice. Nobody had me at gunpoint and forced me to breathe the air and waste my life. I isolated myself. My parents encourage me to go to recovery groups.

Post 12:

Stop daydreaming that my social media posts are going to make me an extremely rich and famous artist. My social media posts are a pipe dream, a fantasy of superstardom I don't want to let go of. The key to recovery is to leave my apartment and socialize in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment