Monday, October 10, 2022

Some Posts (10 09 2022 - 10 10 2022)

October 9, 2022:

Post 01:

In reply to Elon Musk's post about nuclear war probability rising:

Do you have inside information that the probably of nuclear war is rising? Or basing it entirely on Vladimir Putin threatening to use nuclear weapons while saying I'm not bluffing about using them. He's likely going to use them. At this point it's just suspicions based on threats

Post 02:

Can someone do something to stop Nuclear Armageddon from happening? My life is finally getting good and now we have the apocalypse coming and I live right by New York City. Maybe I need to get a plane ticket to Australia and move there for several years. They should be safe.

Post 03:

I've got a good pilot episode for a sitcom. Nuclear Armageddon is about to happen. So me and my family all move to Australia to escape the Apocalypse because we figure we should be safe from nuclear war there. All sorts of comedic things happen in the outback.

Post 04:

If New York City gets destroyed by a nuclear explosion, should we be safe on Long Island? Or are we totally screwed? Maybe I need to start going to church so I can get into heaven before the end happens.

Post 05:

Maybe we need to plan a Swell BoyZ trip to the open hand of God... Which is a born again Christian church... So we can ALL get into Heaven before Armageddon begins

Post 06:

Although North Korea was constantly threatening nuclear war, everyone started to know they were all bark, no bite. They weren't going to start Armageddon. They didn't want to get wiped off the face of the Earth. But Putin isn't bluffing. It's over.

Post 07:

This post wasn't created by me, but I found it funny, so I'll post it. A friend said, "I trust Biden to steer us clear of nuclear war. We have the right guy at the helm of the ship."

Post 08:

I was told if New York City goes up in nuclear explosion we're most likely screwed here on Long Island too.


October 10, 2022:

Post 01:

Seriously though, if you're the middle school bully, get the fuck away from me. I don't like you.

Post 02:

Can everyone stop fucking lying and gaslighting me. It's not funny. You're really evil monsters. Tell me the truth.

Post 03:

If it is the middle school bully and I was being lied to about half-siblings... You know what, maybe Vladimir Putin causing Nuclear Armageddon isn't such a bad thing after all because these people are going to make me want to die when I finally discover what the truth was.

Post 04:

If you're the middle school bully in disguise, I'm not joking when I say I hate you and want nothing to do with you. It appears you've evolved as a person and aren't the sadistic persecutor you once were. Good. A lot of the reason I went into mental illness hell is because of you

Post 05:

If my ex-girlfriend knew it was the bully who hurt me and STILL introduced me to him, lied to me about it being him under a new name... Seriously? I thought we were supposed to care about one another and you letting that monster into my life?

Post 06:

They're all a bunch a fucking liars. Fuck them all for deceiving me.

Post 07:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, I SUSPECT the guy who I've been hanging out with on Long Island, who was introduced to me by my ex-girlfriend, is really the middle school bully who traumatized me and ruined my life. Remember, SUSPECT is the keyword. It's a new person.

Post 08:

Frankly, if my ex-girlfriend is such and liar and has a shady past, nobody is forcing me to interact with her. In fact, she's moved on. Maybe I need to find someone else too. I'm having daydreams about her and that she's a liar. I SUSPECT. The word "SUSPECT" means delusions.

No comments:

Post a Comment