Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Some Posts (10 10 2022 - 10 11 2022)

October 10, 2022:

Post 01:

Man, I'm so screwed. I'm totally dying. People close to me, who could help, want to deny it and be willfully blind... They might be dumbfounded when I shockingly get cancer and die. But the signs were all there. They chose to do nothing and watch me die.

Post 02:

I'm going under the assumption you're not the childhood bully and you're a new person, literally who you say you are, not deceiving me. If you are lying, please tell me the truth. If you're the bully from 20 years ago - leave me alone. I don't want any association with you.

Post 03:

Even if my parents were lying and the bully from middle school was my half-sibling, I still don't want any involvement. You evolved as a person and aren't the sadistic persecutor you once were. That doesn't change how you traumatized me, caused mental illness, and ruined my life.

Post 04:

I love my ex-girlfriend and wish her the best. I truly mean that. I adore her. But if she reintroduced me to a bully I want nothing to do with and was concealing from me how she was a billionaires sugar baby - lying to me. I don't need her. I can find somebody else.

Post 05:

Remember how I'm not powerless, I have the ability to reject people if they treat me wrong. How do you ask the guy: "are you the bully from Levittown middle school?" If he is, he'll deny it and lie. If he's not, I'll sound COMPLETELY INSANE. Maybe assume he's not lying for now.

Post 06:

To my knowledge, I don't have any children. I often wonder if I do, and my ex-girlfriends (plural) kept their pregnancies secret from me. Broke up with me as soon as they got pregnant. Soon I'll discover I'm actually a father. How special!

Stop! It's daydreaming becoming real.


October 11, 2022:

Post 01:

Seriously though, if you're the bully, FUCK OFF! Why would I want to associate with my childhood torturer? I don't fucking like you. I wouldn't even give you the time of day if you introduced yourself under your old name.

Remember it's a new person. Daydreams becoming real.

Post 02:

I know there's going to be a tremendous surprise and I SHOULD be happy about it, but I'm much angrier for the years of torture and gaslighting they did beforehand. I almost don't care about the upcoming freedom and want revenge. They've literally killed me for this sick game.

Post 03:

I need help. I want somebody to genuinely love me, not lie to me while having a hidden agenda. I want a true, real, honest friend who isn't keeping a gigantic secret from me. Enough with the deception, lying, and gaslighting.

Post 04:

I know this is such a trainwreck. I'm so sick because of what everybody did to me. There's no way to put them all in jail for what they did. They'll be no supreme court case. One just at my social media and it'll be laughed out of court... But they DESERVE jail for what they did.

Post 05:

What delusional nutcase thought I was going to react positively to this, forgive everyone, and we'd all live happily ever after? When I discover how my whole life was one big lie... It's not going to be good. I'm not going to be happy. I'm dying from the years of horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment