Friday, October 14, 2022

Some Posts (10 13 12022 - 10 14 2022)

October 13, 2022:

Post 01:

I feel like I'm dying, but there's no evidence to support this SUSPICION... Yet.

The diagnosis was EoE. Accept that as fact.

Post 02:

If what's about to happen happened 5 or 10 years ago, maybe I would've given a shit. Now it just feels like I'm sick and dying. Nothing matters. Nobody impresses me. Congratulations, you've killed my spirit to such a point, I don't even care about my past dreams. I feel dead.


October 14, 2022:

Post 01:

I really am fucking dying. I know nobody gives a shit, but we should really get me on Hollywood cameras ASAP because time is running out. I'm so fucked. I know, "what about Andrew's mental health?" Who gives a shit? I've totally got terminal illness. It's just not diagnosed yet.

Post 02:

To the sadistic torturers... Congratulations, you killed me. I'm fucking dying from terminal illness. I hope you're proud. You ruined my life and I never got to achieve my full potential. Instead, I wasted my life suffering in solitude.

Post 03:

I saw a meme on social media where if an attractive guy hits on a woman she finds it flattering, but if an ugly guy does it she finds it repulsive. All the women and everybody feels so bad for me, but if a low functioning schizophrenic suffered worse, they wouldn't care. I'm hot.

Post 04:

I'm really lucky I'm so charming, attractive, and give off this energy because I could do something mischievous and they forgive me because they think of me as the lovable guy next door. I don't give off sleazy, negative energy. I give off friendly energy. Most people like me.

Post 05:

Everyone knows my past was horrible, but I'm low-key keeping from you how horrible it actually was. Because I'm chipper and give off positive energy you assume it couldn't be as bad as I say. Actually, my past is much worse than I say, I understate because you wouldn't believe it

Post 06:

I learned they want me to express anger and turn into a monster seeking revenge like they are, but reject what they want me to become and expose the torture they put me through. Feel sadness, be empathetic. Not only does it make my torturers look like shit - it ruins their joke.

Post 07:

They tortured me and got sadistic pleasure from my suffering. They enjoyed watching me waste time, depriving me of life, friends, and financial independence, and gaslighting me. What they did was intentional, like murder. They're monsters. THIS IS A FUCKING FACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment