Monday, October 31, 2022

Some Posts (10 31 2022)

October 31, 2022:

Post 01:

I don't like your descent into looking like Satan. You looked better in 2019 naturally, with no hair dye, tattoos, and piercings. It's like when I was shopping at Hot Topic at 30 years old. 5 years from now you'll regret your transformation from a normal person into Satan. Lol.

Post 02:

Don't get me wrong, I still find you cute even with the Satan look. I like your vibrations and energy. That's why I'm sharing it with you because I know you could present so much better. You have potential. So clean up!

Post 03:

I don't believe you were cheating on me. Actually, through the internet, I was the one who cheated. But you were lying to and gaslighting me. Also, I wish you shared with me that you were involved with a billionaire prior to meeting me. Personally, I'm not happy about it.

Post 04:

I need to remember even if what I SUSPECT is true. You're my ex-girlfriend. You're barely in my life anymore. We shared genuine love and great experiences. You helped me tremendously. I love you. Who cares who you were involved with prior to me? I wish I knew back then, though.

Post 05:

I might actually be sick and dying from terminal illness. Maybe there's a higher power that's curing my of cancer. Maybe it's God. Maybe it's the billionaire. If my life isn't over, it's time to move on from my ex-girlfriend. I will always love you. But it's been over for a year.

Post 06:

I have a SUSPICION pretty soon I'll be transitioning from my ex-girlfriend, who I do love, but you LIED, to the artistic woman who looks like Satan right now. Maybe it's a Halloween costume? I'm sorry it didn't work out between us. The relationship had a lot of potential.

Post 07:

I know the surprise was supposed to be like Sandy from Grease. Your intentions were always good. You're an amazing person. I love you. The tragic thing that happened is my fault in many ways. But you did lie. Maybe it can still be salvaged? It's sad - we had so much potential.

Post 08:

I just want to be unconditionally loved by someone. I felt like you truly loved me and I truly loved you. Our love for each other was genuine. We always had good intentions for each other. So maybe mistakes can be forgiven - even if they're huge mistakes.

Post 09:

Even if the billionaire has the ability to read my mind, who cares? I don't know what is in other people's minds, but I'm willing to bet I'm pretty wholesome and innocent in comparison. Also, I have no deep dark secrets. I've like literally said everything on social media already

Post 10:

I want a girlfriend who is honest with me and I'll be honest with her. What you see is what you get with me. Even if she does have some deep dark secrets, I'd like her to tell me, not hide her past from me. I understand you don't have to share everything about past relationships.

Post 11:

I really hope my first girlfriend wasn't involved with my father on the sly, lying to me while dating me. My father has been lying to me about his wealth. If my father and ex-girlfriend were bullying me, I really hope I don't have a kid that's being kept secret from me.

Post 12:

Is it possible that billionaires not only have the cure for cancer, they could give you cancer if they want, or save your life? Can they implant chips to read your mind? Or do they not have that much power? A billionaire can't perform a miracle and cure me of a terminal illness.

Post 13:

The higher power that's reaching out to me has to be God, not some capitalistic billionaire with advanced technology, unless I underestimate how much power and technology the richest people in the world actually have access to. Maybe he knows the secret to immortality?

Post 14:

I really don't want to go to the emergency room if I don't have to, but I'm starting to have difficulty swallowing food. It's becoming a problem. I plan to do blood work in two days then a physical a week from now. I wish this would go away - it's getting worse. Stop the denial!

Post 15:

I'm actually not a psychopath according to the best in the business at psychiatry. I realize I'm cold, completely fucked up, and have a dark and twisted sense of humor. It's years of isolation and trauma that caused it. We've cited countless examples of where I felt empathy.

Post 16:

I realize hanging out with me can be disturbing, I have no social skills, am detached from the world. But let's not just to "psychopath" conclusion. My diagnosis is Schizoaffective disorder.

Post 17:

We could turn this into the Dr. Phil show and sensationalize me as The Joker based on talking to me for 45 minutes and looking at my posts, but that's not reality.

Post 18:

I feel like I'm sick and dying. If the FBI even slightly suspended it's because my mother is poisoning me, trying to murder me, while creating a facade she's trying to help - they'd save me from my sadistic torturer. Remember that my mother loves me and wants me to succeed.

Post 19:

When I think my mother is putting something like bleach in my food to murder me, remember that I'm 35 years old. If I don't trust her then get independent and make my own food. She's not holding me as a prisoner. My chains are INTERNAL, not maternal. She doesn't want to kill me.

Post 20:

My psychopharmacologist is not my real biological father, and my mother didn't put me through unimaginable Holocaust-level torture for revenge. My mother was not getting sadistic sexual pleasure from attempting to murder me by having my develop a terminal illness. She loves me!

Post 21:

I really feel I could be sick and dying - like time could be running out for me. I want to think my parents are imperfect, but didn't do it intentionally. Sadly, it's becoming more apparent to me that my parents were sadistically torturing me and sabotaging my life for pleasure.

Post 22:

It's a hard pill to swallow, even more than the mega regimen of psychiatric medications that my mother FORCED me to take to murder me, realizing she was INTENTIONALLY putting my through Holocaust-level torture for her sadistic sexual pleasure. My chains are maternal, not internal

Post 23:

I could literally be dying from terminal illness. I need intervention and freedom RIGHT THIS SECOND. My life is probably ending. It's no delusion or hypochondriasis. My life is probably fucking over and I want to enjoy my remaining time, not Holocaust-level torture for whole life

Post 24:

Even if my parents aren't raping and attempting to murder me right this second, they were in the past, and have probably succeeded in killing me. I'll never be able to prove it was intentional sadistic torture. It was. Somebody, give me freedom and independence RIGHT NOW!

Post 25:

God keeps telling me that I'm dying. It'll become dark, tragic, I'll be remembered as a drug-free Syd Barrett or Owen Hart. Their fallen friend. It would've been great if I was still around, but the show will go on without me, and accept it. God says make peace with your fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment