Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Some Posts (10 11 2022)

Post 01:

It's a good thing that I'm going to the dentist on Thursday because I really haven't been taking care of my teeth as well as I should have. Hopefully, I don't have cavities, but I really wouldn't be surprised if I did. Haven't been there in over a year. It's long overdue.

Post 02:

To my secret admirers... Yes, this is funny. But in complete seriousness, I need a girlfriend. Love and friendship with a WOMAN. As soon as possible, please. It's not natural to be isolated the way I am, it's KILLING ME! I'm suffering worse than you can imagine.

Post 03:

I still SUSPECT I have cancer, but my psychiatrist calmed me down today using facts instead of emotional feelings becoming true. It FEELS LIKE I'm sick and dying. But the medical facts at the moment are I have Eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE), not cancer. Don't catastrophize!

Post 04:

A friend called me while I was on the treadmill. There was literally a sign right in front of me that said "cell phone conversations in lobby only." Maybe I need to be a rebellious rule bender like Pink Floyd and answer, but I obeyed the sign and didn't. Screw the sign and rules!

Post 05:

In college, I snapped my fingers and pointed at a woman like I was The Fonz from Happy Days to show her I was "cool." At first, she was confused as to why I snapped my fingers. She thought I was being mean. Then she could see I was happy and that it was an attempt to pick her up.

Post 06:

Cleaning ladies were at my apartment today, I noticed the towel I used to dry my hands was on the floor in the kitchen area, not sure what they were doing with it. It was hanging up in the bathroom after they left. I forgot. Immediately dried my hands with a small cut on hands.

Post 07:

I want to ask my father, Robert Koloski, if he's REALLY my biological father. Although he claims to be. I SUSPECT somebody else is my real biological father. Maybe I should do a paternity test to prove to myself 100% that he's my dad and end the delusions once and for all.

Post 08:

I've struggled with severe mental health challenges for like my whole life. To anyone else who is going through this. Sorry you have to deal with this garbage too.

Post 09:

I was asked if there was ever a point where I was completely mentally stable... Maybe I was stable when I was with my ex-girlfriend? There were still problems with my mental health, obviously... But I was pretty happy at the time.

Post 10:

Some people think they know me from watching my social media content. Then when people meet me in real life, they're shook when they discover I don't talk that much and don't behave like an over-the-top sensational pro wrestling character.

Post 11:

Social media isn't real life. Though, there's lots of truth. The best way to know someone is in person human interaction. People like to jump to conclusions based on people's posts. Guess what? You may be wrong about the person.

Post 12:

I remember when I was in college, I was envious of everybody else because their social media profiles made it appear like they were socializing and having lots of fun. Remember it's just a snapshot of them at their best. They could be the saddest people in reality. You don't know

Post 13:

Not that it matters with Vladimir Putin about to start Nuclear Armaggedon...

But for a college class back in 2013, I SUSPECT I interacted with, worked on a project, and appeared in videos with a woman from North Korea and a South Korean male who were visiting the USA.

They came over to my house. I took them to Miller's Ale House in Levittown. Had no clue she was actually from North Korea. Remember, it's a SUSPICION, which is a daydream becoming real. This isn't fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment