Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Some Posts (10 25 12022 – 10 26 2022)

October 25, 2022:

Post 01:

I'm not sure if you're religious or not, but can you say a prayer for me that I feel better and have many years ahead of me? Because I feel sick and I'm scared.

Hopefully, I have a lot of life ahead of me and it's just EoE.

Post 02:

I'm scared that I have cancer or some life-threatening terminal illness. Please ask God for me to have a lot of life ahead of me? Also, say a prayer I find God and church? Say a prayer about the EoE too. Ask God to make me feel better. Because I feel so sick. Want health. Thanks.


October 26, 2022:

Post 01:

I still feel sick with this EoE. It is what it is. Even if I'm dying, I had a pretty good run. I could've been dead at 21 years old. I successfully made it to 35. Very lucky to be alive right now.

Post 02:

I fucking have cancer. I know it. I'm so screwed. God killed me at the PERFECT TIME. Now reveal all the lies, deception, bullying, and gaslighting - I dare you. Once I get the terminal illness diagnosis I'll have nothing to lose. In fact, my death is YOUR FAULT, not God's.

Post 03:

It's surreal. People don't realize it yet, but God basically told me this is going to end very tragically for me and soon. I'll be remembered like Owen Hart. It might appear funny and feel-good right now, but when I die from everyone's sick game, everything will be so fucking sad

Post 04:

How much louder do I need to say I feel like I'm fucking dying for someone to believe me or care? Do they delusionally believe I'll live happily ever after like a feel-good Hollywood movie soon? Because there's a good chance time is running out for me and nobody gives a shit.

Post 05:

If I do have cancer or some life-threatening terminal illness, this was not: "how unfortunate and what bad luck." It's your fault. It's years of unimaginable pain and suffering that gave it to me. With a little intervention and love it never would have happened. You're to blame!

Post 06:

I seriously think breathing poison from the ant trap every night for months might be what has been making me sick. I must have spilled water on it at some point. There was slime all over the floor and wall. It's right by where I lay my head every night too. Literally right below.

Post 07:

I did clean up and throw away the ant trap. Better late than never. It must've been there for YEARS. There was slime and disgusting stuff all over the floor and wall from it. It was literally right below where I lay my head every night. I'm afraid it's killed me.

Post 08:

I think the ant trap was the problem. Don't search the internet if breathing ant poison for a lengthy period of time, every night, can kill you. Accept it. Clean it up. Throw it out. Say a prayer to God that I don't have cancer. Let's hope for the best. I've been feeling so sick

Post 09:

I think the problem was every night while I was sleeping I was breathing ant poison for months, maybe years. It got even worse after spilling water on it and toxic slime got everywhere. I personally think I'm so screwed, but say a prayer to God my EoE gets better and no cancer.

Post 10:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is PROBABLY my farewell tour. I think I'm dying. I want to live for many years to come, find true love, happily ever after... But I'm afraid the end is near. Don't get angry. Find God. Find peace. Accept my fate of death from terminal illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment