Wednesday, October 19, 2022

My Parents "Murdered" Me

Post 01:

I'm also losing weight like crazy and I'm not sure why. Pants that were too tight on me 6 months ago fit like the perfect pair of pants a few weeks ago, and now they're loose on me. I'm not doing anything different. I suspect I have cancer.

Post 02:

I'm dead serious... I've been dying this whole year. I'm not sure if it's the air in my apartment, a food allergy, but I'm so fucked. You have NO IDEA.

Post 03:

People have left my in solitude to develop terminal illness. Nobody gave a shit. It could've been prevented even with minimal intervention. They chose to watch me die and do nothing. When I'm dead soon - your neglect is what killed me. Not that they care. They're psychopaths.

Post 04:

I hate my parents so much for the SADISTIC TORTURE they put me through. They should fucking be in jail. They've probably killed me by giving my terminal illness. FUCK THEM!

Post 05:

My mother and father better hope they haven't given me terminal illness, they better hope I'm not sick and dying because of them... That's all I can say.

Post 06:

My parents knew exactly what they were doing. It was gaslighting, victim blaming, and sadistic torture. My psychopharmacologist should be sued for negligence. My parents should be in jail for the rest of their lives. Sadly, there's nothing I can do. They fucking MURDERED ME!

Post 07:

Fuck that sadistic piece of shit. They got sexual pleasure from my suffering. They've given me a terminal illness. FUCK THEM. It was intentional. It was murder. Fucking psychopaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment