Sunday, October 30, 2022

Some Posts (10 30 2022)

Post 01:

I'm so screwed. I know I'm sick and dying. The most tragic part is my life completely sucked. It was fucking horrible from start to finish. 35 years of pain and suffering. A fucking pointless nightmare. Whatever. They'll be dumbfounded when what I'm saying turns out to be true.

Post 02:

At least WHEN I get the terminal illness diagnosis and it's a medical fact that my life is over, I'll be able to forgive people, say goodbye, etc. Thankfully, it won't be sudden and shocking. It'll be months of suffering, dying from cancer, but at least I'll get to say goodbye.

Post 03:

In a way, people who have sudden and shocking deaths are lucky. Yes, if they're young and have their best days ahead of them it's tragic and sad. But imagine being on your death bed, knowing you're going to die, waiting for the end. Not seeing the end of your life coming is easy.

Post 04:

It was fate for you to get attached to me after years of pain and suffering, then for me to die of cancer right when you surprise me and we're supposed to live happily ever after. This is not going to go according to plan. Sadly, for me it'll be a tragedy, you'll probably move on

Post 05:

I think your punishment for what I did was too extreme. I BARELY cheated. It was just an internet chat. Plus you were lying to and gaslighting me. You weren't exactly innocent. Now I'm probably dead from cancer. We could've enjoyed this year, maybe it would've saved my life.

Post 06:

In a way, I'm angry at you for leaving my in solitude for so long this year. I do love you. The suffering was self-inflicted, but for somebody who was supposed to be my best friend, you should have intervened at some point. You said I could count on you. But you left me to die.

Post 07:

I'm sorry for cheating. Besides, it was a friend or family member of yours which you orchestrated to test me. I failed the test. But enough with the torture. I learned my lesson not to cheat even if it's online. I love you and know you love me too. As my best friend, I need help.

Post 08:

Believe it or not, even a year later, you're still my best friend. I know I'm still yours. We both know the relationship was too perfect. I don't believe you've moved on. You're just torturing my for cheating. But enough is enough. I'm sorry. I learned my lesson the hard way.

Post 09:

I realize i cheated, you went away because of it, my social life revolved around you, and the year of solitude was self-inflicted. But I'm in such a bad place right now and seeing you would cheer me up tremendously. I miss you very badly and I love you a lot. My decision was dumb

Post 10:

I want to believe my ex-girlfriend still wants to be in a relationship with me, her current relationship is fake, and she's going to surprise me and return soon. Maybe it's delusions of love and care. Maybe I need to accept the FACTS. She has a new boyfriend. There'll be no magic

No comments:

Post a Comment