Thursday, October 27, 2022

Some Posts (10 26 12022 – 10 27 2022)

Post 01:

Do you want revenge on anyone? They're people I do. Frankly, I don't know how to get the revenge. If it's even possible. The people who hurt me certainly don't feel any guilt about it. They're psychopaths who enjoyed ruining my life. Just accept it, no revenge, and move on?

Post 02:

I enjoy seeing shithead bullies get the karma they have coming to them. There's a person who I'm PRETENDING to like. But he's the biggest asshole on the planet. Frankly, I wish the worst things imaginable on him. If I'm independent from him, I don't care if he dies.

Post 03:

When it comes to innocent and kind people, you should help them, not be a shithead bully. The world is full of too many sadistic monsters already. Be a good person. Help good people. I'm talking about shithead bullies facing karma that they DESERVE.

Post 04:

Trauma from getting bullied, even if it's years ago, can affect somebody, even if the bullies are long gone from your life. The kids who hurt me in my childhood. I haven't seen them in 25 years. But they ruined my life. I think about them subconsciously - without realizing it.

Post 05:

Is there anybody who you really want to physically assault, but you don't want to throw your life away and go to jail from doing it? So you try your best not to go crazy. Frankly, if I had terminal illness and nothing to lose, I'd be afraid if I were him. That's all I can say.

Post 06:

Without knowing this person's lies, double life, intentional bullying, and SADISTIC TORTURE, I'm already about to snap on him knowing what I know now. Tell me the truth. I dare you! You know I might fly into an uncontrollable rage and do something I'll regret. I'll go INSANE!

Post 07:

I want to be extremely successful. A billionaire. Not in prison. Frankly, I wish he was dead or in prison. But I'm not going to do anything and I can't put him in a jail, sadly. Just accept it, get independent, cut him off entirely, have nothing to do with him, and enjoy my life.

Post 08:

I suspect a woman, who might've been cheating on me with my father, got pregnant in 2012 / 2013. To my knowledge, I don't have any children, but it's possible I do and it was kept secret from me. My father and this woman were being extremely cruel me to. She was my first partner.

Post 09:

Hey bun bun, not sure what you're waiting for, but it's time to enjoy life.

Post 10:

I'm coming to a realization it was my first ex-girlfriend / friend with benefits, who has been helping me on the sly... But why? Is her involvement with my father a delusion? Was she a liar? Or maybe she looks back at our time together fondly and loves me?

Post 11:

My old psychologist used to say: a woman who is an expert tennis player doesn't want to play with a beginner. I behaved like an immature little boy. Maybe if I behaved like 35 year old Andrew then it could've worked. Unfortunately, I was stuck in a different phase than her.

Post 12:

Life can play a cruel joke on you, you'll meet someone who you love and know would be perfect for you, but they still behave like an immature little boy and you're working towards adulthood and getting independent. Despite being about the same age, our life phases were different.

Post 13:

When it comes to bun bun, I know she loves me. Even when she tried pretending she didn't anymore, I didn't believe it. I love you too, bun bun. Miss you. It's time for the surprise I know you've been preparing for years. It's time for us to have fun. I know you won't disappoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment