Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Some Posts (10 17 12022 – 10 18 2022)

Post 01:

When you assert and stick up for yourself to my parents, who are psychopaths, they gaslight and victim blame me. They want to act like I'm crazy. I'm really of tired of being abused by SADISTIC MONSTERS who've probably given me cancer. There's nothing wrong with me.

Post 02:

My mother by controlling me and thinking she knew best actually wound up killing me. She might have THOUGHT she was helping. That's assuming her "love's" not a facade to sabotage my life and independence. In reality, she was actually KILLING ME. I had no freedom of choice.

Post 03:

I hope what I SUSPECT, that bun bun is going away because she lied to me and feels too bad about it to be in a relationship with me. Basically, I forgive you. I feel bad too. It sucks it happened, but I know you're an angel. You really are. Your intentions were always good.

Post 04:

Although you were lying, I know you were trying to do something special for me, bun bun. You're an amazing person. You really are. Too bad life didn't go according to plan because I STILL love you very much. I adore you and miss you badly. It hurts not knowing you anymore.

Post 05:

I think I'm better hanging out with people 1 on 1. Just me and another person. I'm naturally myself in this situation. I get overwhelmed and anxious in large groups, shell off, and shut down.

Post 06:

God basically told me when you become rich and famous, don't behave like a wild rockstar, he told me to be in a monogamous relationship.

Post 07:

I SUSPECT (daydreams becoming real?) my ex-girlfriend really was a billionaire's sugar baby back in 2008. We went to college together. Whatever. Nothing matters. I'm dying.

Post 08:

People don't believe me... But I'm FUCKING DYING AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.

Post 09:

If I am sick and dying... Which I STRONGLY SUSPECT I AM. My life story was a runaway train of madness from start to finish. I'll be remembered as a legend. Too bad I won't be alive to receive the admiration. I'll become famous as I'm dying. But I'm telling you it's no fantasy.

Post 10:

Although I was deprived of friendship and love and a life without love is a wasted life, I did create masterpiece-level artwork which will be remembered. Too bad my life will end as a tragedy and not like a feel-good Hollywood movie. It could've been avoided with intervention.

Post 11:

I'm like a professional wrestler who dies in the prime of his life and career. For an intents and purposes, my best artwork is yet to come. Sadly, my psychopharmacologist negligently killed me by prescribing that mega regimen of medications that my mother FORCED me to take.

Post 12:

Will I ever be able to prove my psychopharmacologist negligently killed me? There's no chance in hell. But it's a FACT! Use common sense. If something seems unnatural and a bad idea - it probably is. Sadly, I had no choice. My mother FORCED me to take these cancer-causing meds.

Post 13:

You might ask: how did your mother force you to take the cancer-causing medications? Did she have you at gunpoint and force you to put the pills in your mouth? I have no money and was threatened with homelessness if I didn't take them. I would tell her everything. We're enmeshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment