Saturday, October 29, 2022

Some Posts (10 28 12022 – 10 29 2022)

October 28, 2022:

Post 01:

I think I'm dying. I feel that sick. Does anyone care? Help me!

Post 02:

This might be a MEDICAL EMERGENCY and I'm trying to pretend the problem doesn't exist. It's not my parents responsibility to save my life. I have to save my own life.

Post 03:

I don't like to complain to people because they act like my feelings are inconveniencing them, and besides, they don't hear me anyway. But I am having a breakdown and need help. I also feel like I'm sick and dying from terminal illness. Help me!

Post 04:

I should stop staying up late and sleeping late into morning. That's so unhealthy. Maybe tonight, try to go to bed at a normal time instead of staying up to 3 am again. It's not like I'm doing anything significant. It's the same solitary broken record day over, and over again.

Post 05:

If I get a terminal illness or cancer diagnosis at my upcoming physical, if I find out I'm sick and dying, I already feel like I'm having a nervous breakdown. I think knowing I'm dying will drive me completely insane. Please say a prayer to God for my health, my friends.


October 29, 2022:

Post 01:

This shit isn't funny anymore. Lying and gaslighting isn't funny. Somebody GENUINELY LOVE ME, not play some stupid game for riches and fame. Who gives a shit about money? My life is probably fucking over. I just want to be genuinely loved. That's no exaggeration or hyperbole.

Post 02:

I think the billionaire is helping me on the sly. Thank you for that. But I really hope my future girlfriend wasn't involved with you prior to her meeting me. I realize people have past histories, so do I. If we love each other it shouldn't matter. I really don't like it, though.

Post 03:

I feel like I'm getting the billionaires sloppy seconds. With that said, I had previous partners. They weren't extremely rich and powerful, though. They were just average people. What is money? Is anybody really above anyone? She could be jealous of my past relationships too.

Post 04:

There's a woman, who I'd like to be friends with, but would be a little scared to bring her over my house. Actually, in college, I might've already done that and didn't have any idea who she was at the time. Assuming the woman from college is the same person (her undercover).

Post 05:

In high school and college, people might've been scared to be my friend or didn't want to associate with me because I was uncool. I want to be loved too. Although I have Schizoaffective disorder, I'm not a homicidal madman. I want genuine true friends like everybody else.

Post 06:

People won't tell you they're afraid of you and you might not realize it at the time, later on you'll discover there's a REASON everyone didn't want to associate with you. They discover the Schizoaffective disorder diagnosis and start to stigmatize you. They all run away from me.

Post 07:

You might've have done nothing wrong to make people stigmatize you. If you're a mother, and your daughter is dating a man with Schizoaffective disorder, you'll pressure her to breakup with him, even if he behaves like a perfect gentleman and treats her with love.

Post 08:

Who am I kidding, at this point I wouldn't even be slightly scared to bring you over my apartment. You give off good vibrations and energy. I think we'd have a fun day together. We'd hang out, get lunch, maybe create a performance video for social media if you'd like to.

Post 09:

If that was you back in 2013, only recently did I start to SUSPECT who you actually are. I looked at the time together fondly. Thought of you as a friend from college who I interacted with briefly, but lost touch with. If you reached out to me throughout years, I would've replied

Post 10:

People can tell if you truly and genuinely like them or if you're pretending, or have some hidden agenda (we have a sixth sense). I genuinely liked you. I don't like phony fair-weather friends, only true friends. There's too many fake people. What you see is what you get with me.

Post 11:

I seriously think I could be dying, so we must have a ten year reunion soon. I have a feeling it will be even more fun and magical than ten years ago. Even simply coming over this trashy apartment, getting lunch, and socializing would be such a fun day.

Post 12:

I remember a friend saying back in 2008, hanging out with me was the funnest day of his life. A lot of people have the best day of their life when they're with me. It's just ordinary stuff we're doing in the suburbs. Sadly, I'm in a constant state of suffering, please help me now

Post 13:

It's already SO BAD and the most notorious pro wrestling show. From what I read, the plan was for a midget to be attached to Owen Hart, that would've been The Blue Blazers mascot. The insanity could've killed a midget and he almost landed on the referee.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/investigative-file-max-mini-supposed-attached-owen-hart/

Post 14:

Playing devil's advocate, if they successfully pulled off The Blue Blazer stunt it would've been hilarious. As a kid, I remember laughing initially thinking it was a part of the show, before quickly realizing he died. The safety risk wasn't worth the reward for the absurd comedy.

Post 15:

My parents are PSYCHOPATHS who INTENTIONALLY MURDERED ME while creating a facade they weren't. Being home all day long, for months solitary in a filthy apartment is what's making me sick. It's like a gas chamber in here. My parents get sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering.

Post 16:

I realize my parents weren't holding me at gunpoint, forcing me to waste months in solitude, in the gas chamber (my apartment). Technically, it was my choice. But if I get a terminal illness diagnosis (cancer?), I'm 100% certain that'll turn my mother and father on sexually.

Post 17:

The fact is my parents are SADISTIC PSYCHOPATHS who got SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM KILLING ME, even if they didn't rape me in my childhood. Though, they probably did. They were just brainwashing and gaslighting me into thinking the sexual abuse didn't happen, torturing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment