Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Some Posts (10 02 2022 - 10 04 2022)

October 2, 2022:

Post 01:

You really are an angel...

Post 02:

Sorry to burst you bubble, but if you're hoping I'll live a long time, it's just not gonna happen. I'm lucky to be alive right now. I'll make the best of the limited time I have remaining on this Earth. You don't believe me, but I'm really dead. I probably don't have 5 years left


October 3, 2022:

Post 01:

To people who think the old Andrew is back... I'm still on Invega 1.5 mg. A very low dose. Close to being 100% the old me... But it's not OFFICAL yet. Once I'm off all my psychiatric medications that's when I'll be back FULL FORCE.


October 4, 2022:

Post 01:

My ex-girlfriend was really a billionaire's sugar baby...

The billionaire has been aware of my existence for a long, long time...

My parents likely knew too, at least my dad did.

Everyone was amused by me and they wanted to turn me into The Terminator (Arnold Schwarzenegger).

Post 02:

If what I suspect it true... I'm in love with you. You're the only person I want. Seriously. I'm so attached. Plus I think we're both geniuses too. Look at all the other comments. Nobody is on our level. Can't wait to see you again soon.

Post 03:

I really love you so much. You're such a beautiful person. I'm so lucky I found you. I can't imagine myself with anybody else. I can't wait to hold you in my arms once again. I'm sure it's going to happen soon.

Post 04:

My half-siblings and every member of my father's side of the family, who I was lied to about their existence, if I confronted my dad he'd STILL LIE and gaslight me. Basically, they're all getting fired from my band and I'll have no involvement with any of them - including my dad.

Post 05:

My parents lying and gaslighting isn't funny. They're PSYCHOPATHS who've probably killed me.

Post 06:

Like my father used to say in my childhood, "Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" (Sir Walter Scott). Were my parents INTENTIONALLY trying to kill me? If not, why the lying, gaslighting, and walking on eggshells when I speak the truth to them?

Post 07:

Somebody told me when I was about 20 years old, who I think is associated with a half-sibling I didn't know exist that I couldn't handle the truth. Maybe ignorance is bliss. A lie is a house of cards. I'd rather be hit with a ton of bricks if it's the truth than comfort with lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment