Tuesday, October 25, 2022

EoE Posts (10 25 2022)

Post 01:

I noticed there's a decaying ant trap, with toxic slime on the floor, against my wall right by my bed where I lay my head every night. It must've been there for YEARS. Maybe a decaying toxic any ant trap is what's been making me sick (EoE)? So I cleaned it up and threw it out.

Post 02:

Are you sure the decaying ant trap isn't causing the EoE? It looked pretty disgusting and bad. And it's right by where I lay my head every night. Does it contain cancer-causing chemicals?

Post 03:

The ant trap has been sitting there for years. I must have spilled water on it at some point and there was lots of slime on the wall from it. It could have been getting off a toxic odor that I've been breathing every night.

Post 04:

My EoE is still bothering me despite talking the meds and adjusting the diet. It feels like I'm dying. But I just started a few days ago. I'll give it time to work. It's not getting better. This is so frustrating and discouraging.

Post 05:

If I'm really dying, which I SUSPECT, don't get angry and accept it. Be resigned to my fate because I feel so sick I'm certain terminal illness is a definite possibility. Don't be dumbfounded when I get the diagnosis. I've been warning you for MONTHS.

Post 06:

If I do have cancer some people might say it's karma for being oblivious around certain people. I was never intentionally being mean. I might've said and did boneheaded things, but I was like an immature little boy who liked pro wrestling. I didn't understand cancer and death.

Post 07:

If I do have cancer... Sorry, bun bun. We found true love. If God was fair, it should be happily ever after, a fairy tale for years to come... But nope, I'm dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment