Sunday, October 30, 2022

Psychopharmacologist Posts (10 30 2022)

October 30, 2022:

Post 01:

Back in the day, our psychopharmacology sessions were always one big joke, with my parents victim-blaming me, and everyone gaslighting me into believing I was the craziest of crazy. I guess the joke is still "funny?" I'm just no longer the laughing stock and butt of the joke.

Post 02:

What I SUSPECT is my psychopharmacologist is actually my real biological father - neither him or I knew. My parents were putting through Holocaust-level torture and they got my real biological father to prescribe an unnecessary amount of "cancer-causing medications" to murder me.

Post 03:

My mother SUSPECTED the psychiatric medications which she FORCED ME TO TAKE, were killing me and giving me cancer. She confirmed it by talking in metaphors. At the very least, I was being victim-blamed, chemically lobotomized, and the medications were unnecessary.

Post 04:

My psychopharmacologist had to remember my mother if he did have a sexual affair with her. If not, then he needed the EXELON, not me. My parents were getting SADISTIC SEXUAL PLEASURE from having my real biological father to murder me with unnecessary psychiatric medications.

Post 05:

Maybe I wasn't the delusional one. Maybe the one truly suffering from psychosis was the psychopharmacologist. If it was up to him, he'd probably over-medicate the entire world with unnecessary, unnatural, "cancer-causing medications" and believe that he's doing the right thing.

Post 06:

Maybe the psychopharmacologist knew my parents were torturing me. He's just like a lawyer who knew his client was guilty and put an innocent person in jail. My parents were victim-blaming me. He didn't care and collected his massive paycheck from them thinking my life was doomed.

Post 07:

My fascist parents put me in the "gas chamber", my filthy apartment with contaminated air, because I'm half-Jewish. My psychopharmacologist is actually my biological father which I didn't realize. The gas chamber is giving me cancer or terminal illness, if it hasn't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment