Thursday, October 20, 2022

Filthy Apartment And Parents Posts (10 20 2022)

Post 01:

My parents KNEW my apartment was filthy and possibly one of the most disgusting apartments on Long Island. They had to suspect that's what was making me sick and they chose to do nothing for months, possibly years, potentially develop terminal illness and die. Was it MURDER?

Post 02:

Now my parents are creating a facade that they want me to live in a clean apartment, but they had to know I was breathing toxic air. They had to know the toxic air in my apartment was making me sick. And they were probably getting sadistic sexual pleasure from watching me die.

Post 03:

If my parents intervened a year ago and helped me clean my apartment maybe I wouldn't have gotten this sick with EoE. After dusting yesterday, I almost have no doubt in my mind, I have a dust allergy and that's what was making me feel like I was sick and dying for months.

Post 04:

I'm a 35-year-old man, if I choose to live in filth that's my own fault. It would have been nice for my parents to intervene and not leave me in solitude, all day long, breathing contaminated apartment air. They could have saved my life. They chose to watch me get very sick.

Post 05:

Let's just hope I don't have cancer or some terminal illness from breathing toxic apartment air all day long for about a year now. It would have been nice for my parents to intervene and save my life. I'm probably screwed. I'm probably dead from this now. Nobody gave a shit!

Post 06:

Hopefully it's not too late for me and the toxic apartment air hasn't killed me. Say a prayer to God that I haven't developed some terminal illness. I now know the importance of cleaning my apartment and dusting. A filthy apartment was making me feel like I was sick and dying.

Post 07:

Is it a crime to witness somebody literally dying, having the ability to save their life, but instead choosing to do nothing and watch them die? Because my parents did exactly that. They were aware it was making me sick and chose to watch me die and SADISTICALLY enjoyed it.

Post 08:

Saying my apartment air was making me sick is not me trying to prepare for an upcoming supreme court case. Though, to my parents they act like it is. They deny it. I'm looking for empathy. For them to say, I'm sorry I left you living in filth and will help you clean in the future

Post 09:

My parents left me living in filth, realize it's probably killed me, and they're trying to rewrite history and gaslight into thinking it didn't happen. It literally happened. I've been living in a pigsty for a year, felt like I was sick and dying. It's literally given me illness.

Post 10:

Ultimately, it was my responsibility to clean my apartment. I'm proving I can't function as an independent adult. But my parents probably should have intervened in some way, and not left a disabled adult child to die in solitude. The neglect was intentional torture in my opinion.

Post 11:

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers regarding the filthy apartment and feeling sick. Hopefully, it hasn't resulted in terminal illness because I was home all day long everyday in a pigsty breathing toxic air. Like they say, God helps those who help themselves and clean.

Post 12:

I am convinced this year has literally killed me. I'm certain I'm going to get diagnosed with terminal illness very soon. It could have been avoided with a little empathy and intervention. But nah, they chose to exterminate me in the "gas chamber" and do nothing instead.

Post 13:

Dr. Natural said my parents did do something, we made a Gastrology appointment and got the EoE diagnosed, purchased cleaning ladies (better late than never), bought an air purifier for my apartment, and my dad literally helped me dust yesterday. I think they should have done more

Post 14:

They saw me sitting in solitude, in a filthy apartment, every single day, all day long, for a year literally expressing how I feel like I'm sick and dying and I think I have cancer. They might say they did stuff. It wasn't nearly enough and I probably have terminal illness now.

No comments:

Post a Comment