Thursday, October 6, 2022

Some Posts (10 05 2022 - 10 06 2022)

October 5, 2022:

Post 01:

The EoE is bad. Acid reflux in throat, stomach pain, heart burn. I'm taking the rabeprazole. I don't know what the problem is. I'm afraid I'm developing cancer. I'm scared.

Post 02:

Stop catastrophizing. I got an endoscopy a few months ago. It wasn't cancer - it was EoE. I have another appointment Friday.

Post 03:

I'm down to create a music album if anybody wants to record me. I have artwork I can use for the album cover too.


October 6, 2022:

Post 01:

Even if my ex-girlfriend was involved with a billionaire prior to meeting me - it's a daydream becoming real. She's my EX-GIRLFRIEND. She's not in my life anymore. I didn't share with her my past partners. Though, they were all people from the suburbs, not one of the richest men.

Post 02:

All I do is artwork and the gym. That's what I do every day until the end of time.

Post 03:

My recent recorded comedy performance actually kind of sucked. Very disappointed with it. Because my heart started racing and all I could focus on was "I'm having a heart attack." Knew the jokes. Could've delivered then a million times better. Told it was actually a panic attack.

Post 04:

Lots of people have anxiety and panic attacks. It's just disappointing because I WANTED to rock and roll doing comedy and have a perfect performance... But it totally wasn't. I won't give up. I plan to do comedy again.

Post 05:

No matter your age. You can still do it. I didn't truly begin until I was about 30. As long as you're not in the nursing home, crippled, with dementia... With determination, you can overcome tremendous odds stacked against you.

Post 06:

Sadly, I feel like life's over for me. Don't waste time as I did. Not diagnosed with cancer yet. It's hypochondriasis at the moment. Cancer can end things abruptly. I'm convincing myself I have cancer with no evidence. It feels like I'm about to get it if I don't have it already.

Post 07:

Accept facts. Don't let your emotions and fears make something true that isn't - a delusion.

Post 08:

I would like to have kids someday. But I'm getting older, and older. I have no money and am dependent on my parents. I'm afraid it'll never happen. I guess lots of people in poverty have children. I just want my dream soulmate.

Post 09:

You don't need to have your life together to have a child. You can be a mess and have a kid. I'm pretty handsome, smart, charming. The problem is the dependency and lack of money. That's why women don't want to associate with me.

Post 10:

I suffer from severe mental health challenges. My diagnosis is Schizoaffective disorder. They say don't disclose that on a first date because it might scare somebody away, but I'm honest to a fault. Haha.

Post 11:

I'm not a scary guy. Although I very much have Schizoaffective disorder, I'm like an angel and a very nice person.

I suffered a lot with this condition, sadly. It ruined my life up to this point.

Post 12:

I'm trying to become rich from my artwork and social media posts. I'm creating epic masterpiece, after masterpiece. I can't get any better. Some financial freedom would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment