Saturday, October 29, 2022

Father Posts (10 29 2022)

Post 01:

This SHOULD NOT be made into a movie. My father should have his name "Chris Benoit"ed. Like a mass shooter, he tortured everyone for fame. Completely erase his name from history - only mention what a pathetic loser he was. Don't turn him into a Marvel supervillain.

Post 02:

I want to be a movie star, am willing to make the Green Bunny movie, and would like to perform. But let's not glorify and sensationalize a sadistic psychopath like my father. He doesn't deserve to be remembered for anything besides being a sexual predator. He deserves HELL!

Post 03:

What should've happened in 2011, doctor's should've acknowledged what psychopaths and sadistic abusers my parents were. They should have helped me realize it's true. My father really was getting sexual pleasure from my suffering. They were gaslighting and torturing me for years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment