Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Some Posts (10 19 2022)

Post 01:

I think it's the air in my apartment that's giving me the EoE. I was fine when I was outside the house tonight.

Post 02:

The air in my apartment is literally killing me.

Post 03:

The air in my apartment has been killing me. It's like a gas chamber in here. I've been breathing toxic air for months all day long. There needs to be an intervention. I'm fucking dying. They're leaving me in the gas chamber to develop terminal illness.

Post 04:

Can somebody end this fucking facade? I've probably been breathing mold, or some allergin in my apartment, for months and it's killing me. My parents don't give a shit. If anybody doesn't want to see me die and develop terminal illness - DO SOMETHING RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Post 05:

Can somebody fucking do something? Something in my apartment is making me very sick. I'm certain the air isn't clean. I'm in here in solitude most of the time. My parents are literally leaving me in here to die. HELP ME NOW!

Post 06:

I'M FUCKING DYING! DOES ANYBODY GIVE A SHIT?!

Post 07:

I've probably been breathing mold in here all day long for months and my parents left me in solitude to fucking develop terminal illness and die. I NEED SOMEBODY TO SAVE MY FUCKING LIFE. I'm dying.

Post 08:

I'm fucking dying from the air in my apartment. This is not the boy who cried wolf. THIS IS THE WOLF. If anybody doesn't want to see my die then do something right now. Anyone.

Post 09:

I think I'm dying and it's from the air in my apartment. I've probably been breathing mold for months. I'm not sure what you can do... But nobody seems to give a shit. I need help. I'm developing terminal illness.

Post 10:

I'm telling you I'M DYING. This isn't hyperbole. I'm literally fucking dying from my apartment. Can somebody do something? I need saving. I'm developing terminal illness. Nobody gives a shit. They're leaving me in solitude to fucking die.

Post 11:

I SUSPECT my psychopharmacologist is truly my biological father and that's the reason my parents put my through Holocaust-like torture.

Post 12:

Basically, my parents through controlling my narrative, victim blaming, and gaslighting got my biological father (my psychopharmacologist) to prescribe a mega regimen of cancer-causing medications. They were unnecessary. My parents were trying to give me cancer. It was MURDER.

Post 13:

Although I didn't know that my psychopharmacologist was my real biological father at the time, my mother and father knew that he was, and they were getting him to murder his son with unnecessary cancer-causing medications which he was prescribing. It was SADISTIC TORTURE.

Post 14:

Assuming my parents didn't sexually abuse me in my childhood, which they probably did, they just convinced me it didn't happen through brainwashing and gaslighting. They metaphorically raped me in my adulthood by depriving me a life and getting sadistic sexual pleasure from it.

Post 15:

I was like my parents slave. My psychopharmacologist was actually my biological father. As a result, they took sadistic sexual pleasure in torturing me. They were getting off on putting me through the "Holocaust." It was intentional. They were trying to cut my neck and murder me.

Post 16:

Although initially my psychopharmacologist may not have known I was his biological son, he definitely remembered my mother, and over time he definitely had to suspect it. His negligence and listening to my victim blaming parents has definitely given me a terminal illness.

Post 17:

I was self-sabotaging and wanted to die because of the horror and torture my parents put me through. They didn't give a shit or empathize. They continued to torture me and got sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering. They got off on putting me through the unimaginable.

Post 18:

Although my psychopharmacologist will try to deny the medications cause cancer, my parents certainly knew they did. They even joked metaphorically about giving somebody brain cancer for disobeying them (really meaning me). The medications were unnatural and unnecessary - MURDER.

Post 19:

I was never anything more to my parents than a pawn in their sick game. A person they could use for their sadistic sexual fantasies and pleasure. They got off sexually from torturing me. They were intentionally trying to kill me and enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment