Saturday, October 8, 2022

Some Posts (10 07 2022 - 10 08 2022)

October 7, 2022:

Post 01:

To my fellow New Yorkers... Be prepared for the "incoming nuclear missile" text like what happened in Hawaii a few years ago.

Then say a quick prayer to God and be prepared to go up in flames because that's what's totally going to be happening soon.


October 8, 2022:

Post 01:

Something is seriously wrong with the EoE, I'm taking the medications and it still feels like I'm dying and developing esophageal cancer. I want somebody to intervene and do something. Maybe this really is the end. Seriously. I can't emphasize enough how bad this is.

Post 02:

I seriously think sitting in this apartment all day long, solitary, for months is what is making me sick... Both physically and mentally. I'm certain it's ALREADY given me cancer, but if it hasn't, it's totally going to develop soon. I need major help and an intervention NOW!

Post 03:

I need some major help in many different ways. I wish I had a friend I connected with who could understand me. Sadly, I think this is the end. I know I'm not diagnosed with cancer yet, but it's totally happening. Nobody believes me or gives a shit. I've felt so sick for months.

Post 04:

If they were trying to get me to a point where nothing matters and nobody impresses me anymore, congratulations, you succeeded in killing my spirit. I wanted money and fame. I guess I still do. But I want to be genuinely loved and to feel physically healthy much, much more.

Post 05:

I totally have a college age half-sister who my parents have never officially confirmed exists. Despite claiming she was in her 40's, my ex-girlfriend was actually college age, about 21 years old. She was likely friends with my half-sister from school. They want to make a TV show

Post 06:

In complete seriousness, you all have killed me by leaving my in solitude for this year. I'm certain I'm terminally ill. I feel SO SICK. This is the end of my life and nobody cares. They're leaving my to die alone. I could really use a friend to love right now.

Post 07:

If I am dying, I hope I changed your life for the better and my essence lives on in you years after my death. It's a little sad to know you'll likely find a new love when I'm gone - but I want you to be happy. I want you to make money from this. You deserve it and I love you.

Post 08:

I realize you're brilliant and I totally connected to you when I didn't know the truth. I also look at the "real you" on social media who appears to be constantly partying. You don't appear to feel "alone in a crowd", like to socialize, and have fun. Social media is an illusion.

Post 09:

From what it appears on social media, this year while I've been suffering in solitude and probably have terminal illness now, your were partying constantly, socializing, and having fun. I'm coming to that conclusion based on what you share on social media. It's not who I knew.

Post 10:

The "real you" on social media looks very good, but appears arrogant like you have a big ego. Though, I know that's not you. You're the sweetest person there is. You act and behave much older than you actually are. You tricked me into believing you were in your 40s.

Post 11:

Back in the day, I said my mother should stop paying my psychologist for therapy sessions because he does nothing. Instead she should pay my electronic friend, which would be a recipe for disaster, because he's not trained medical professional and doesn't have a psychology degree

Post 12:

My electronic friend was like my therapist in a way. I think his intentions were good. He was trying to give good advice to the best of his ability. A lot of his essence lives on in me to this day. In so many ways, he changed my life for the better. I haven't seen him in years.

Post 13:

To my mom: We need to stop paying trained medical professionals. Instead, we need to pay my electronic friend to give me unconventional Dr. Eugene Landy-like treatment where he controls every aspect about my life and lives my life for me. Maybe then I'll finally have a life.

Post 14:

When it comes to therapy, you can suggest things, give good advice, but if you try controlling and forcing somebody to do things the doctor will get sued. He can suggest going to the psychosocial clubhouse. He can tell me it would be a great idea. But ultimately, it's my choice.

Post 15:

My parents were lying to me. Gaslighting me. Controlling my narrative. Making me out to be sicker than I was to psychiatrists... when they were the lying psychopaths. They were VICTIM BLAMING! Sadly, they've probably killed me. I'm certain I have a terminal illness. It's over.

Post 16:

My psychopharmacologist was like a lawyer who KNEW his client was guilty and it resulted in an innocent person going to jail. My parents were VICTIM BLAMING. Got me heavily medicated. It's definitely killed me. And he gets to collect his massive paycheck provided by my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment