Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Mother And Some Posts (10 05 2022)

Post 01:

A Reply To Elon Musk who said after buying Twitter, he's going to create the everything app:

Seems like a cool idea. Hopefully it doesn't turn into Truth Social. You should dump money into getting Green Bunny, my absurd superhero parody, greenlit. Buy all the copyrights intellectual property I might be infringing on. Would benefit humanity by providing them with laughter

Post 02:

People like making fun of how I dress. You shouldn't. My attire is badass. They just like shaming me because I don't have the budget of Lady Gaga and can't wear expensive outfits.

Post 03:

I don't know what's causing the EoE... If it's the filthy apartment air. If it's my mother SADISTICALLY poisoning my food. Or what it's an allergic reaction to. But I'm taking the rabeprazole now and it's as bad as ever. I either have or am developing cancer. Someone, save me now

Post 04:

My mother knew exactly what she was doing. She's a psychopath. She was trying to MURDER ME while creating the facade she was trying to help me. It's never been a delusion. She's just been gaslighting me for years. She was blaming the victim of torture - which was me, not her.

Post 05:

Could be mother be putting something like dish soap or bleach in my food and that's what's causing the EoE? Seriously. Could she be trying to MURDER ME while creating the facade she's feeding me.

Post 06:

My mother is a SADISTIC MONSTER who intentionally tortured me and got pleasure from my suffering. She knows the end is near. Everyone now knows she's a cold psychopath as evil as some of the worst serial killers. What's stopping her from MURDERING ME? She has nothing to lose.

Post 07:

I just had an unpleasant interaction with my mother where she ranted at me for an hour about what a loser I am while I passively listened. Don't view her with the temper tantrum mom's a SADISTIC serial killer lens. Listen to RATIONAL ANDREW who knows the truth is shades of grey.

Post 08:

I'm complete seriousness, I'm totally DEVELOPING cancer, but frankly, probably have it already. It's over for me. This is the end. I never imagined my life would be this horrific of a nightmare. Why me? I guess why not me? Be resigned to my fate of unimaginable pain and suffering

Post 09:

Some people on this planet have to have the worst existences in humanity... They probably ask: why did it happen to me? I deserved to have some fun, happiness, and love. Even if it's the end, accept it. It doesn't matter I wasted my whole life because my artwork will live on.

Post 10:

My mother often thinks of herself as fascist like Adolf Hitler, which is absurd because she isn't responsible for the genocide of millions, she's just responsible for torturing and murdering her son... But it shows she's not a good person. She was not a loving mother - FACADE!

Post 11:

Calm down. Listen to rational Andrew, who knows the truth about my mother is shades of grey. Don't go into delusional overtaken with emotion Andrew who thinks she's like Adolf Hitler who was INTENTIONALLY torturing me while creating the facade she was trying to help me.

Post 12:

I'm not taking care of myself and it's probably killed me. My parents are neglecting me and not intervening. Leaving me to die. I'm sure I'm going to be dead from cancer soon. If I was behaving like an adult and handling adult responsibilities this wouldn't have happened.

Post 13:

I'm proving I need to be taken care of and nobody is taking care of me. They're just leaving a disabled adult child in solitude to die. I'm sure that's exactly what happened this year. I'm sure I have cancer now. It's partially my fault for not handling adult responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment