Sunday, November 13, 2022

ALS Posts (11 13 2022)

November 13, 2022:

Post 01:

Do you think I could have ALS?


Post 02:

I'm googling all the signs of ALS and it seems like that could be what's happening.


Post 03:

I'm reading the symptoms of ALS. I think it's true and it's progressively getting worse, and worse.


Post 04:

The neck, throat, and muscle spasms are getting progressively worse. I'm having difficulty speaking and swallowing at times. When I sing deep I feel my vocal cord spasm. Feel weak and fatigued. Getting weight loss. I wasn't exaggerating when I said I've felt like I'm dying.


Post 05:

Let's return now because it's very possible time is running out for me. Trust me. I'm not kidding.


Post 06:

My parents don't want to believe it. It's probably true, though. I probably have ALS that's getting progressively worse. Don't jump to conclusions before getting the diagnosis, but when I researched the symptoms, that's EXACTLY what it seems like I have. Make an appointment?


Post 07:

My father said: "ALS would affect all your body not just limit to throat muscle." I'm getting neck pain. Muscle spasms. Weakness. Weight loss. I think I'm dying. I've been saying it for MONTHS.


Post 08:

Trust me when I say it's constant. Some days are just slightly better and I'm trying to be optimistic. But I'm probably dying.


Post 09:

My mother said: "Your loosing weight cause of eoe and acid.  You just had spasms in neck.    The muscles in esophagus are irritated from eoe hense neck pain.  You eat what you like and not following diet or get carafate or allergist.   No more BS. If you felt that sick you d call not wait it comes and goes so lets fix it instead of saying your dying.   Your blood normal right? He felt neck.  You can go to gym...so lets treat eoe and be done guessing"


Post 10:

I get no empathy from my parents, but it's probably true that I'm on my death bed. Basically, I would like someone to genuinely love and comfort me. I've never truly had that from a woman. The only person I really want to see is Bun Bun. If I have ALS, don't feel guilty, Bun Bun.


Post 11:

Should I get checked for ALS? Don't jump to conclusions before getting OFFICIALLY diagnosed. Google is not a doctor. Though, it can give you lots of useful information.


Post 12:

"Symptoms can begin in the muscles that control speech and swallowing." I've literally had trouble swallowing and talking. I totally have ALS.


Post 13:

Somebody, help me!


Post 14:

I just want to watch movies all night long with a woman who is my genuine best friend feeling loved. I'm probably dying.


Post 15:

I realize I didn't help you in your time of need, Bun Bun. I'm sorry. But I am totally screwed. I'm dying. I just want to be loved by you. And watch movies all night long. Please come back as soon as you're able. I know Bun Bun loves me and I have many secret admirers. End facade


Post 16:

I'm sorry that you're return is probably not going to be like a feel-good Hollywood movie. If you choose to stick by me, I know you will because you're true-blue, it'll simply be depressing watching me die from ALS. Maybe we could start going to church together? Please come now!


Post 17:

What else could pain in the neck muscles, muscle spasms, weakness, and difficulty talking be BESIDES ALS? Somebody, help me. I feel not only physically sick, but also mentally sick and defeated. I need someone to comfort me. I want Bun Bun. HELP ME!!!!


Post 18:

I need some comfort. I'm talking wholesome comfort. Just experiencing a loving relationship with a woman who is like a best friend.


Post 19:

My mother said: "Eoe and gerd.   My neck and throat raw from gerd you have eoe it effects esophageal muscles  in fron and sides....u d not be able to d o gym or anything.  Its eoe and we ll ask for pain med for muscles.   Did advil and rub work at all?"

No comments:

Post a Comment