Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Hole In Wall Posts (11 23 2022)

Post 01:

I couldn't take the lifetime of lies, trauma, solitude, and abuse... So I threw something at the wall in my apartment now there's a big hole in the wall. My mother is going to kill me. This is going to be a huge fucking fight when she discovers it. I'm ready to go fucking insane.


Post 02:

Of course my mom isn't going to empathize with why I put the 5,000 hole in the apartment wall. I just look like a raving lunatic. But I just can't take this shit anymore. I've had enough. Tell me the truth. I can't stand another day here. Make me a billionaire right now.


Post 03:

Somebody rescue from this hellhole. Give me financial independence and freedom from these PSYCHOPATHS. I can't stand living here another day. I'm better as an artist than Howard Stern, Lady Gaga, Elon Musk ever were, or will be. Somebody, help me.


Post 04:

I'm so fucking angry at my parents for the hell I've lived through and I want to continue with this RAGE. Calm down, I already fucked up by putting a hole in the wall, don't let it escalate even more and go to a point of no return. Somebody HELP ME and LOVE ME.


Post 05:

I'm so angry that I want to start smashing shit in their part of the house, but I realize I'd be throwing my life away if I did that. Calm down. Yes, they're psychopaths who ruined my life. Be Buddhist and Zen. Don't throw my life away by going into a rage. Better days are coming


Post 06:

I'm so angry and upset about the hell I lived through. In a way, I want to get into my car and start speeding down the parkway towards Jones Beach, but won't tonight... Maybe that's what I'll do if my mom threatens to call the police to make me homeless over the hole in the wall.


Post 07:

What the fuck do they want me to do - take an enormous amount of psychiatric medications so I can sit in solitary confinement for years and get sick both physically and mentally? I can't take it anymore. I'm so fucking done here. I was pouring my life down the drain.


Post 08:

Now the EoE and numbness in my neck and face are bad again after feeling better for a bit, I'm starting to catastrophize about ALS again. HELP ME!


Post 09:

Give me freedom from this psychopathic bitch who was intentionally trying to kill me while creating the facade she wasn't (my mother). I can't take being dependent on this sadistic monster anymore. She has no empathy. I should be rich and famous. End this bullshit TONIGHT.


Post 10:

I HATE MY MOTHER SO MUCH. SHE INTENTIONALLY RUINED MY LIFE AND TELLS ME WHAT A LOSER I AM. FUCK HER, THAT CUNT.


Post 11:

I have had enough. I'm so done here.


Post 12:

I REFUSE to take psychiatric medications. It's my parents who need them. They need to treat me better, with empathy and love. This is going to end badly if somebody doesn't intervene NOW. Mark my words. I don't care anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment