Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Some Posts (11 29 2022)

Post 01:

I'm sorry this is going to end so badly, Bun Bun. We always knew this game was gonna end like the Titanic (a sinking ship). On a scale from 1 - 10. 10 being the worst. This is going to be an 11. Strap in. Hopefully, we're both happy movie stars in love, and not "Owen Hart."


Post 02:

I understand it was never your intention to hurt me. Your intention was to help me. 99.9% of our time together was amazing. You gave me the time of my life. Even that day wasn't your fault. Hopefully I'm healthy. I need your help now more than ever and I really miss you badly.


Post 03:

You posted a picture of Thai food. Then I remembered all the happiness and love we shared together. Even that day after telling you I stepped on something you were GENUINELY CONCERNED on the subway ride. Then you told me not to take the stupid medications. It's not your fault.


Post 04:

Even if you were deceiving me, Bun Bun. I know your intentions were always good. You wanted to give me the surprise of my life. I'm sorry it happened. I still love you and don't want to feel sad and cry. I want to hug you and tell you I genuinely love you for everything.


Post 05:

I need help and all I want is to feel Bun Bun's genuine love and energy again. I miss her so badly. Even if mistakes were made, even if she was lying but had good intentions, I forgive her. Nobody makes me feel the way she does. Nobody ever will replace her. We're in love.


Post 06:

We're two angels who love to do the right thing. When we make mistakes, we make sure nobody gets hurt. We like helping people. Making people smile and feel good. We might not be the two nicest people on planet earth because we're real... Then again maybe we are in our unique way.


Post 07:

I realize it happened to me, but the decision what to do is yours, Bun Bun. You will probably be my future wife and you have the best picture of what happened out of anybody.


Post 08:

You're a ferocious lion. But you also are an angel and love to do the right thing. So do I. I can't handle this decision. Take everything into consideration. The decision is in your hands.


Post 09:

If anything bad ever happened to Bun Bun, even having not seen her in a year, the news would be horrible and soul-crushing. I want nothing but the best for her. I genuinely love her. I know she feels the same way about me.


Post 10:

Bun Bun was partially paying for me to socialize and I didn't even realize it. I thought it was the psychosocial clubhouse paying us to socialize. Bun Bun was extremely rich and about my age. I THOUGHT she was 13 years older and living in poverty.


Post 11:

At the upscale lounge I stepped on the debris at a few months later, with the "psychosocial clubhouse's money", Bun Bun started a big tab. Like she was partying with their money. I was worried. The joke was Bun Bun is rich. She was paying for everyone to have fun. I didn't know.


Post 12:

Bun Bun continued to pay for me for months to come, I was under the impression it was the psychosocial clubhouse paying me to socialize. It was actually Bun Bun. She has a lot of money. But those days are over. Bun Bun hasn't been present in my life in about a year. She's gone.


Post 13:

Something that was supposed to be so feel good is probably ruined now. Maybe you should've been honest? I realize your intention was to date me and give me the surprise of my life. Hopefully this can still be happy and feel good. Not not a dark comedy about a tragedy.


Post 14:

When it comes to Owen Hart, on AEW they were trying to say people remember him for his career and bringing humor to wrestling. Nah, they remember the accident. He could've been WWE Champion and had a Hall Of Fame career if he didn't die. One of the best to never win the title.


No comments:

Post a Comment