Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Some Posts (11 14 2022 - 11 15 2022)

Post 01:

Bun Bun is like a genie is about to make all of my wishes come true.


Post 02:

By calling herself "Genie"... Will Bun Bun make all my wishes come true? Or is she like that severely abused feral child?


Posat 03:

I'm very thirsty, bun bun. Even if it's not you who quenches my thirst. Though, I want it to be you. Can you help me quench my thirst as soon as possible?


Post 04:

You don't have to embarrass me. I realize not everything I've done or said was cool. In fact, I've created a lot of cringe. Lately I've been pretty badass. That hasn't always been true. Maybe I needed my parents to teach me better. Thanks for helping me evolve as a person.


Post 05:

In normal relationships the obsessed boyfriend takes photos of his beautiful girlfriend. I didn't realize Bun Bun was my age, extremely rich, and a supermodel. But in our relationship she was always taking photos of me. I hardly took any photographs of her unless we were together


Post 06:

I'm skeptical anyone can get on my level with video performance art. If anyone can, it's Bun Bun. But you literally need to practice several times a day, everyday, for YEARS, and be a genius to get this amazing. It'll be hard for this record to ever get broken. I'm the GOAT!


Post 07:

My parents are both the absolute worst and the absolute best, just like Bun Bun, my future wife. This never would've happened without them.


Post 08:

Was I the loser? Nope, it always been you. Your jokes weren't funny. You're an ugly, fat, old psychopath who got sadistic pleasure from making me a laughing stock. You should be in jail.


Post 09:

The sad irony of everyone calling me a loser with a simple-mind is that I'm more brilliant than EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.


Post 10:

There's nothing "Tony Soprano" or "Walter White" about you. How appropriate that you compare yourself to characters that exist. I'm reality, you're talentless and not that interesting. I'm the one who wrote those characters you want to be.


Post 11:

It's not funny when the roles are reversed and I'm being mean to you, is it? The truth hurts.


Post 12:

Something tells me Bun Bun secretly likes the posts I've been making, loves me, and wants them to continue. Actually, I'm almost certain of it. When we created videos in NYC, she liked it when I got wild and crazy. I love her so much even though I haven't seen her in a while.


Post 13:

Someone recently commented on my Beatles cover song with the name "Jong Lennon." I asked if they were English. But seriously, I think that's Bun Bun telling me not to stop. To keep going. We'll be the modern day Beatles very soon.


Post 14:

After showing absolutely no interest in me and treating me like a loser. Lately, my mom is acting like she cares. She used to not care when Bun Bun was over which hurt me. Now she asks questions. She only cares because I'm going from loser to winner. Should've treated me better.


Post 15:

Because I'm so mellow and low-key in real life, not like Cell Waters, people like to say I have multiple personalities. That's not true. Psychiatrists say I have Schizoaffective disorder and Cell Waters is like a pro wrestling character. It's a sensationalistic performance.


Post 16:

When people who know me as "Cell Waters" meet me, they're expecting The Joker and a trainwreck. They're shocked to discover I behave like an ordinary guy. What I'm saying in the videos is true. I don't lie. But I embellish my personality. Blurring fantasy and reality performance.


Post 17:

I feel like important people are analysing me and I'm displaying the symptoms of early ALS. Everyone knows it, but nobody wants to tell me because I neurologist needs to confirm it. I SUSPECT I have it and time is running out.


Post 18:

If I am in the early stages of ALS, which I suspect is true. I suspect the important people suspect it as well, they just don't want to tell me. I'm FUCKED! As much as I want to think Elon Musk has the cute for ALS. I overestimate his power. He doesn't. Tragically, could be dying


Post 19:

If I'm dying from ALS, I'll do the ice bucket challenge. Maybe I should've made more than a small donation back in 2014 because maybe they'd have a cure. If it's true and the ALS gets really bad and somebody wants to smother me with a pillow for mercy - I wouldn't be against it.


Post 20:

I'm starting to get jaw pain to. I'm totally in the early stages of ALS. Somebody help and comfort me.


Post 21:

I suspect they know I probably have ALS, but they're afraid to tell me because they're psychopaths who INTENTIONALLY SADISTICALLY tortured me. The wasted time, coupled with the fact that I'll be dead soon, will drive me over the edge. Tell me the truth. I DARE YOU, COWARD!!!


Post 22:

Frankly, I you have a pretty good idea I have ALS and this is going to get really bad, I don't mind if you do something quick and painless for mercy when I least expect it.


Post 23:

If I have ALS, even a girlfriend, riches, and fame won't satisfy and make up for the lost time and suffering because I'll be horrifically dying. If you know ALS is true, you'll probably go to jail, but have to do it for mercy. Quick, painless, when I least expect it. I beg you!


Post 24:

Hopefully this ends like a feel-good Hollywood movie for me, but if you know ALS is true, keep me completely ignorant because ignorance is bliss. Just like Lennie and George from "Of Mice and Men" by, John Steinbeck.


Post 25:

The Lennie and George "tend the rabbits" from Of Mice and Men is the only appropriate way to react to a POSSIBLE ALS diagnosis, completely ignorant, quick, painless, when I least expect it. That's an act of love. Your life is practically over anyway. How bad can prison truly be?


Post 26:

If you know I probably have ALS, "tend the rabbits" BEFORE I'm officially diagnosed, that way I don't see it coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment