Monday, November 14, 2022

Some Posts (11 14 2022)

Post 01:

Even if Elon Fucking Musk knows me, if you think I'm going to react well to the news, old man... You have a big surprise coming. Nothing matters anymore.


Post 02:

The Notorious B.I.G. - Who Shot Ya?




Post 03:

Everyone wound up dead in the rap feud, but at least we got Puff Daddy exploiting The Notorious B.I.G.'s death with "I'll Be Missing You."


Post 04:

Even if you HATE SOMEBODY, maybe you shouldn't enter a rap feud that results in you in your rival winding up dead, you can even get murdered for pretentiously and hypocritically preaching peace, you shouldn't try to encourage chaos and anarchy. They all wound up dead.


Post 05:

The Notorious B.I.G. and 2Pac - two suicidal people who had masochistic death wishes - and it resulted in both of them dead. I realize John Lennon's message of peace is unrealistic and pretentious. But maybe someone should've realized this could potentially end very badly for all


Post 06:

The neurologist didn't seem to think it was ALS. She seemed to think it was more of a mental health issue.


Post 07:

Just because you suffer from mental health challenges doesn't mean it's hypochondriasis. Everything I was expressing was fact. She prescribed Amitriptyline 10 mg once a day at bedtime for the pain in the neck, but recommends talking to my psychiatrist before taking it.


Post 08:

I know if you mention this to a psychiatrist,. they'll say mind and body control chips don't exist, and it's a common delusion schizophrenics have. But I'm certain Bun Bun put some top-secret Elon Musk technology in a drink at some point, and they've been messing with me.


Post 09:

Bun Bun is basically going to say to me: accept I've been involved with Elon Musk, or I'll kill you, and nobody will ever be able to prove it - like Light from Death Note. If you mention this to a psychiatrist they'll think you're insane and delusional, but it's probably true.


Post 10:

It's like the movie Venom, why would Elon Musk and Bun Bun be obsessed with chipping some disabled adult child loser? Wouldn't he select somebody more significant? Maybe while they are messing with me, they're also saving my life. Or do I overestimate the power Elon Musk has?


Post 11:

You might ask: how is a mind and body control chip saving your life? I should totally have cancer. Maybe Elon Musk cured me of cancer because he wants me to be the next Jim Morrisson. He's entertained by me. A psychiatrist would say Elon Musk can't perform miracles. He's not God.

No comments:

Post a Comment