Friday, November 18, 2022

Some Posts (11 18 2022)

Post 01:

I notice you tried warning me a month ago, but didn't understand your message at the time. I messed up my spine / neck. Now I'm in great discomfort and pain. Ugh!


Post 02:

Something is going on and I suspect it's related to me and people I know. Jesus Christ, why? Why can't it be something simple?


Even if Bun Bun knew Elon Musk briefly, but has loved me.


To Bun Bun, you watched and did nothing while I messed up my spine this year. In such pain.


Post 03:

I want to think the pain in my neck / spine, numbness, and weakness is some high tech Elon Musk technology to warm me to WAKE UP, but he can't even run Twitter. I proceeded to injure my spine by constantly bending my neck to look at my phone while exercising and relaxing at home.


Post 04:

Even if Twitter dies, they'll be another Twitter that will take in place in time. Something is happening, but I don't understand what. Don't get angry like the joke is on me and I'm the laughing stock. Maybe something good will happen and everything will be ok.


Post 05:

I think Bun Bun really was involved with Elon Musk, but hates him, is repulsed by him, and regrets her decision. I know this because she has given me hints that it's true. But how is Elon Musk buying and killing Twitter related to her and I? Somebody, tell me what the truth is.


Post 06:

I'm not happy you were involved with Elon Musk, Bun Bun. I was in a solitary fantasyland while you were having fun. My story gets worse by the day, now I'm in tremendous physical pain from a messed up neck / spine. You were watching, suspected it was happening, but didn't tell me


Post 07:

I want to think I was you only partner, but everyone, including God, has told me you were involved with Elon Musk. You don't like him, are repulsed by him, hate your mistake, and love me. We get along very well. I'm really not happy about it. Accept it and date her?


Post 08:

Even if I'm being trolled into thinking the billionaire you don't like and were involved with was Elon Musk, but he's actually on our team, and the billionaire you don't like is Jeff Bezos or some equivalent - it still really sucks to hear. Maybe you should tell me the truth soon


Post 09:

Try to remember that Bun Bun is the best, on my side, and I can count on her. She has nothing besides the best intentions for me and will want to marry me soon. Will I have to accept things about her past I don't like. Probably. She's done something tremendous for me out of love.


Post 10:

Dr. Natural said: "I think it is true that you are missing "Bun Bun" very much.  You spend a good part of your day thinking about her."


Post 11:

I said how nobody listens to me.


Dr Natural said: "This is not true.  I listen to you very carefully, and try to help you, but you see your situation differently than I do. "


Post 12:

Dr. Natural said: "In our last sessions you mentioned, and I underscored a problem that I think you (we) need to work on. You said you often feel empty when relating to real people. I offered to try to help you with that problem, but will you take me up on my offer? We shall see"


Post 13:

It's time for you to tell me the truth and for us to have fun, Bun Bun.


Post 14:

Even if you were involved with some billionaire who used you, after all you've done for me, how can I reject you? We're perfect for each other. I need your help, Bun Bun. Nobody seems to understand me like you. Everyone else makes me feel sad and empty. You complete me.


Post 15:

Why would Donald Trump's daughter be in my Levittown art class? Oh, it's because Donald Trump is actually my biological father. I hope that's not true. I hope it's a delusion. That'd be even worse than my psychopharmacologist being my biological father.


Post 16:

I didn't think anything could be worse than my psychopharmacologist being my biological father. Oh yes it could be worse, it could be DONALD TRUMP. The worst possible person. I should try to remember it's DELUSIONS and FANTASY. My biological father isn't Donald Trump.


No comments:

Post a Comment