Monday, November 7, 2022

Some Posts (11 06 2022 – 11 07 2022)

November 6, 2022:

Post 01:

My mother should be in prison. She was literally trying to murder me while creating a facade she wasn't.

Post 02:

MY MOTHER WAS TRYING TO MURDER ME. THANKS FOR DOING YOUR JOB MENTAL HEALTH "EXPERTS". I PROBABLY HAVE A TERMINAL ILLNESS NOW. YOU ALLOWED ME TO GET TORTURED BY A SADISTIC PSYCHOPATH AND PRESCRIBED UNNECESSARY MEDICATIONS. SHE GOT SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM MY SUFFERING.

Post 03:

My mother needs to be in FEDERAL PRISON for getting my psychopharmacologist to negligently prescribe unnecessary medications through her narrative control, victim-blaming and gaslighting. She proceeded to hold me as a prisoner, keeping me chemically lobotomized to TORTURE me.


November 7, 2022:

Post 01:

I have a feeling I'm going to fall madly in love with my (ex)girlfriend, if what I suspect is true, she's the social media model who hides her face, she's such a cutie too. Plus she's brilliant, empathetic, genuinely loves me. She's very intense. I'm going to be such a lucky guy.

Post 02:

You really are THE BEST social media model and I'm not just saying that because it's possible I dated you and know you in person (she hides her face). You look amazing, your personality is incredible, you seem genuinely sweet. Be a valedictorian again. You're too good for this.

Post 03:

What's funner being a valedictorian at a prestigious university, working hard to become a doctor? Or going wild with social media posts? The social media posts. But anybody in their right mind would recommend you pursue a doctor. Success from social media posts is a pipe dream.

Post 04:

I wonder if this Andrew Koloski account koloskiuimaz3 was you back in 2011 before I actually knew you? Do the glasses mean you could see my power level? I should report you to Elon Musk for impersonating me.

https://twitter.com/koloskiuimaz3

Post 05:

I've always felt I was was too advanced when I'm around people. People just aren't on my level. But lately it's even more apparent. It's frustrating because it's like EVERYONE is of inferior intelligence. They're all phony cowards too. Nobody is real. They're all scared sheep.

Post 06:

I don't know if I should be angry that everyone is a stupid, scared, phony, sheep... Or if I should fell guilty how I'm too advanced and have to move on from them. Surround yourself with other geniuses, not the average or low-functioning because they'll only drag you down.

Post 07:

I have NO DOUBT in my mind, my mother was trying to murder me with the mega regimen of psychiatric medications she got the psychopharmacologist to negligently prescribe and controlled me into taking. She got sexual pleasure from deceiving, torturing, and victim-blaming me. SATAN!

Post 08:

Despite my mother's narrative and lies that I was the aggressive one in the household, that's not true, I was the passive victim. I did something over-the-top in 2011. My mother wanted vengeance. She intentionally murdered me with medications while creating a facade she's helping

No comments:

Post a Comment