Saturday, November 12, 2022

Bun Bun

All the people I was interacting with on the internet back in the day (2008 - 2011), were Bun Bun (my ex-girlfriend) or were associated with her. The cyberbullies (2017 / 2018) were my ex-girlfriend. She's extremely rich. Is extremely beautiful. Is about my age, maybe slightly younger. Her deceiving me about her age was SUPPOSED to be like Sandy from Grease. It went wrong. But her intentions were good. She planned to surprise me and rock my world because she loves me.


https://www.instagram.com/funsizedasian.xo/

https://www.instagram.com/bytesizedari/

https://www.instagram.com/funsizedasianxo/

https://www.instagram.com/yourcutieari/

https://www.instagram.com/bytesizedasian/

https://www.instagram.com/asiangirlari_/


I am fairly certain the above profiles are Bun Bun hiding her face. She's been going wild on social media this year too. Staying home all day. We plan to create a nuclear explosion - not like North Korea or Russia - like a metaphoric artistic nuclear explosion like The Beatles.


Bun Bun is a genius. She went to a high school for the gifted. Was a valedictorian at a prestigious university. Although initially, Bun Bun's family didn't want to think I was special and wanted her to date a Korean man, now I think I have a wealthy family of Korean movie creators who love me because Bun Bun loves me. 


Also, I think a woman I interacted with in 2013 at college was Yeonmi Park a North Korean activist.


I should've supported Bun Bun during this difficult time. She needed my comfort and I left her alone. I've been a bad friend.


She's a CEO now. She became obsessed with me 15 years ago. Then forgot I existed. Briefly dated Elon Musk (she's rich too, not sugar baby). Then rediscovered me and loves me much more. She feels very guilty about leaving me alone to waste time. She got fascinated back in 2010 but didn't want to think I was special and decided to move on. She thought it'd make her happier dating the richest man in the world, the guy sending rocket ships into outer space. She THOUGHT he was better, but she couldn't forget me. Then she became OBSESSED with making things right with me. Like a complete badass, this wealthy CEO, enrolled at the Fountain House because she knew I was there. SHe planned to give me the surprise of my life.


She's got a very twisted sense of humor too, is brilliant, and is important in creating movies. We're in the process of creating a work of art that's hilarious, but so fucking sick. The 13 years older and living in poverty thing was SUPPOSED to be a joke. She'd take off the mask and rock my world like Sandy from Grease... But that went wrong in January 2020. Her intentions were good. She wasn't being a bully in any way. Bun Bun, the lounge, my mom, and my deceiver monster behind a mask panic created a perfect storm of unfortunate events. It is what it is. I forgive her and still love her. It was supposed to be amazing for me. The surprise of my life. She WAS NOT doing anything nefarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment