Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Some Posts (11 21 2022 - 11 22 2022)

Post 01:

I miss Bun Bun, need her help, she's not dating anyone, and she's being cruel to me right now.


Post 02:

Somebody end this bullshit joke and make me financially independent right now. What the fuck are you waiting for? I'm wasting my whole life being dependent on psychopaths. Give me freedom!


Post 03:

I'm really angry at what psychopaths my parents are, but I'm trying to remain calm. Maybe go to bed and everything will be good in the morning.


Post 04:

I've had enough. I'm fed up. I'm ready to go fucking insane. If nobody plans to help it end well for me then maybe it'll end badly... But any change is better than the hell I've been living in for the last year. It's solitary confinement. My parents are psychopaths. I'm DONE HERE


Post 05:

Your joke was HILARIOUS. You left me in SOLITUDE with no friends for 20 years. I would daydream and stopped being able to distinguish fantasy from reality. They turned me into a laughing stock. Don't play a joke on somebody unless you wouldn't mind it being done to you too.


Post 06:

Sweet, let's get "Borat" (me) on Howard Stern for him to mock. When you turn somebody into a buffoon and laughing stock it completely ruins the seriousness of the hell they lived through. It's like when comedy actors take serious roles. You're expecting them to make jokes.


Post 07:

I had no job, money, friends, girlfriends, or independence for almost my whole life. I'm 35 years old and my life has been FUCKING HORRIFIC. I can't take it anymore. It's tragic because I'm better than Howard Stern, Lady Gaga, John Lennon, and Elon Musk ever were, or will be.


Post 08:

Physical fitness is good for mental health in moderation. If your life sucks, what are you supposed to sit and get fat? That'll make you more depressed. You shouldn't mock somebody who works out when they're in hell, it's not easy to workout when you're sad, but keep on fighting.


Post 09:

This is it. I'm so done. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for change. I'd really like help so this doesn't end in disaster for me. I can't do THIS another day. Basically I'm thinking about driving to the beach at midnight on a weeknight, standing in middle of it, and SCREAMING.


Post 10:

On second thought, driving to the beach at midnight, that's right where the Long Island serial killer disposed of his bodies back in the day. Police will think we've captured LISK. But really I'm having a nervous breakdown from living in solitude as a manchild for 20 years.


Post 11:

Or maybe I'll stop and capture LISK. He'll wonder, who in their right mind would be here, this time of year, at this time besides somebody who is coming unglued. Thinking I'm gonna be alone down there, I'll encounter him, and turn him into police. It'll be like a Hollywood movie.


Post 12:

This is bad beyond belief. I can't take it anymore. I need help. Bun Bun doesn't care and has moved on. My parents are psychopaths who don't care. Basically, I'm desperate for GENUINE love, nobody cares or can help me. Be resigned to my fate of doom because this is the end.


Post 13:

Thanks Bun Bun for August 2019 - 2021, they were the funnest days of my life. It's too bad those days are over because I miss you and really wish I had you as a friend again. I need to move on too. It's been a year. Accept there is no secret. It's OVER!


Post 14:

Me off my psychiatric medication rules because I'm not intimidated and not afraid to stick up for myself to my father, which he sees as "problematic." He wants me passive, doesn't like when I say things as they are, he wants me controlled into submission, but I assert myself now.


Post 15:

Don't let the psychopaths gaslight me into thinking I'm crazy, they're the monsters who need medication, not me. They need to treat me better, with love, kindness, and empathy. They're the fucking problem.


Post 16:

GIVE ME FREEDOM FROM THESE PSYCHOPATHS NOW.


Post 17:

I hate my psychopathic father so much, if I was given the option, could put him in jail for what he did, I would put him there. He deserves worse than jail. Sadly, I'll never be able to get any revenge without hurting myself too. That loser isn't worth throwing my life away for.


Post 18:

Enough with your stupid comedy, wanting me to start a "war." If you weren't a psychopath who took sadistic pleasure in my suffering this wouldn't have happened. You should've treated your son with love. You're actually the worthless piece of trash, not me, fat old man.


Post 19:

I wish the worst things imaginable on my father, unimaginable pain and suffering. He deserves it. But that fat loser isn't worth going to jail over. He'll be dead in 10 years or so because he's old. Mother nature will rid the plant of garbage for me.


Post 20:

My mother is a monster who intentionally deprived me of friendships, girlfriends, and independence to TORTURE ME. She got SADISTIC SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM MY SUFFERING. Then got a psychopharmacologist to negligently prescribe unnecessary psychiatric medications. It was gaslighting.


Post 21:

I hate my mother and father's wanting to turn me into Adolf Hitler narrative. They sadistically tortured me and it's because my father married somebody Jewish, possibly Howard Stern's sister. I want to be a good guy, not the evilest person responsible for the genocide of millions


Post 22:

It's like the Linkin Park song Numb, I'm tired of being what you want me to be, I don't want to be a Nazi and a fascist, I just want to be an artist like Chester Bennington. I reject fascism, I'm not a monster like my mother and father. They want me to turn into a super villain.


Post 23:

My mother was intentionally trying to murder me, while creating the facade she wasn't. Will I ever be able to prove it during a supreme court case and have her get locked in prison? Sadly, probably not, though she deserves the worst fate of imaginable. It was so sadistic.


Post 24:

My parents deserve to get held prisoner and SADISTICALLY TORTURED because that's exactly what they did to me, but you can't get an eye for an eye in the U.S.A. In fact, I probably won't even be able to put them in jail. They were INTENTIONALLY trying to kill me.


Post 25:

They like to say I'm "delusional" to medicate me into submission so I take their psychopathic abuse. Where is the delusion? Everything I said recently is a FACT.


Post 26:

Although "sexual abuse" and "my parents raping me" was like a metaphor, I'm coming to a realization that I was never that delusional. My parents were just gaslighting and victim-blaming me.


Post 27:

Unless Elon Musk is getting sadistic pleasure from watching me suffer and waste my life too, I don't see why he doesn't make me rich and famous right this second. No upcoming riches and fame could be worse than being a disabled adult child dependent on psychopaths at 35 years old


Post 28:

I need to remind myself that I'm living in fantasy. My artwork is not that special. I'm dependent on my mother. No rich and famous secret admirers are watching. When you're dependent on someone and they go away - you'll be screwed. I need to get independent from my parents ASAP.


Post 29:

I was not consensually taking the mega regimen of psychiatric medications. My mother got my psychopharmacologist to prescribe them through victim-blaming. She acted like she was trying to help. I had to take it or she'd make me homeless. I told her everything. Trying to kill me?


Post 30:

I did compliantly take that trash for about 10 years, from 2011 - 2022, but I'm realizing psychiatric medications were just hurting me and I didn't need them. The real problem was my mother and father. It was my parents who were gaslighting me and FORCING me to take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment