Monday, November 7, 2022

Some Posts (11 07 2022)

November 7, 2022:

Post 01:

I'm coming to a realization my ex-girlfriend was extremely rich. I met her in my childhood, but forgot. She was involved with one of the richest people in the world before meeting me. When she met me, she lied about many things including her age, made me think she was poor.

Post 02:

Nobody matches my intensity like you. You're supercharged like me. I do not like how everyone was enjoying life, while I was suffering in hell, and now I'm probably dying from a terminal illness. Do I need to just accept it and enter a relationship with you? Nobody else loves me.

Post 03:

I appreciate you praying for me. Frankly, I've had a trash diet for years, have been home in a filthy apartment, suffering in solitude with poor mental health, taking a mega regimen of unnatural medications, just to scratch the surface. I'm so fucked. I'm totally going to be dead

Post 04:

I understand you're trying to do something extremely nice for me because you love me. I appreciate it. I'm so dead inside and I'm probably dying from cancer too. Do I need to smile and say thank you? You didn't have to. I just don't care or give a shit about anything anymore.

Post 05:

Maybe when you return, after being thirsty for a year and drinking some water by socializing with you, maybe I'll be a lot happier and in better spirits. Assuming this is not the end of my life and happier days are truly coming. It's very possible time is running out for me.

Post 06:

Let's call a spade a spade, even when I wasn't hot, I've always been pretty attractive. If I was a low-functioning, ugly, schizophrenic, would you care as much? Or are you attracted to me? I could always get throat cancer, have them operate on my neck, and become very ugly.

Post 07:

Sticking with me in and after January 2020 showed your character. You're a very good person. Thanks for that. I'm very sorry it happened.

Post 08:

Sadly, if I did know you in my childhood, I might have a mental block from trauma. I know my psychiatrist says mental blocks don't exist. I was blinding myself and pretending I didn't know you. Which is unfortunate because I did nothing wrong. Maybe this is all delusions?

Post 09:

My psychiatrist says if something happened, like what I accuse my father of, I'd remember. I wouldn't say, I SUSPECT something happened but can't clearly remember it. I'd know if my father did something criminal to me. Mental blocks don't exist. It's fantasy becoming real.

Post 10:

I'm coming to a sad realization you might be the childhood bully who messed up my life and is responsible for becoming very sick in my 20's and 30's (adulthood). Is this all fantasy? Did I even know you back then? You claim to be 13 years older - which I think is a lie.

Post 11:

My father was raping me and allowed me to get gang raped by Levittown locals, then they victim-blamed me like I was responsible. It was the pedophiles at the elementary school who were responsible. Maybe this is simply a SUSPICION and there's no such thing as a mental block.

Post 12:

What I was saying in 2011 wasn't a delusion, my father is responsible for sexual abuse, and they brainwashed me into believing it didn't happen then got unnecessary medication prescribed.

Post 13:

It's probably true that my father is a pedophile who raped me, they victim-blamed me into believing I was delusional, then we started pretending my father wasn't a rapist and p[edophile. They prescribed medication that was completely unnecessary. What I was saying was true.

Post 14:

My father was getting sadistic sexual pleasure from putting me through Holocaust-level torture and there's not a damn thing I can do about it, unfortunately. They'll be no supreme court case. He raped me, fucked me up, and I just have to accept it, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment