Saturday, November 19, 2022

Some Posts (11 19 2022)

Post 01:

For those who are wondering, I'm on NO PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS. I'm off of EVERYTHING.


Post 02:

Sweet, I probably injured my spine in my neck. Hopefully, this doesn't lead to paralysis from the neck down. I'm in so much pain and getting numbness... But plan to continue exercising.


Post 03:

My parents don't empathize that I probably injured my spine in my neck, if I wound up paralyzed they couldn't care less. In fact, they'd probably get SADISTIC PLEASURE FROM MY SUFFERING. Maybe it's time I start treating myself nicely because my parents won't help me.


Post 04:

I only did a half hour on the treadmill instead of my usual hour. I was in too much neck pain to continue. Thankfully, I have an appointment with Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group on Monday. We'll see what they say. But I'm not dramatic. I don't complain. Something is wrong.


Post 05:

My mother said: "You can t get paralyzed thats absurd ...u. have a sprain a little med and pt u will be fine.  We will get you posture correcter.  Stop  now"


Post 06:

I realize I did it to myself with years of over exercise and bad posture, but people saw the injury developing and proceeded to do nothing. It would have been nice for them to intervene and save me from myself. But nah, they watched me get hurt instead.


Post 07:

I could see if you were making threats why people would want to suspend your account. But you're not. You're waking people up to an unpleasant reality about what you lived through. Under previous management, you had to be careful because they'd suspend. Now say what you feel.


Post 08:

Bun Bun was really involved with Elon Musk when she was younger. But she loves me and he's really entertained by me. I was in a solitary fantasyland while they were having fun. Accept it? Just say it is what it is and date Bun Bun again? They're about to make me a badass rockstar


Post 09:

I can't blame people and be angry at the world, ALMOST EVERYONE was living life. I wasted so much time in a solitary daydreamland. It's not their fault it happened. Bun Bun wishes it never happened and my life was amazing. It's too bad. A tragedy. Starting today can be good.


Post 10:

I really hate that you were involved with Elon Musk. I know you weren't happy about it and wanted an apology from him. I guess he is giving you one. We'll be badass rockstars soon. I really hate knowing it's true. Do I have to accept it and get over it for us to date? Yes.


Post 11:

I have warm and loving feelings for you and miss you a lot. But then I start imagining you involved with Elon Musk, the richest man in the world, while I was in INCEL psychosis land at my parents house as a manchild. Nobody understands me like you, though. Should I accept it?


Post 12:

You didn't need to do any of this for me. You saved my life. Thank you. Love you. But you had a big secret about you past you hinted at, now I realize what it was. I actually hate it A LOT. Who else am I going to date that is a perfect match for me like you are?


Post 13:

Maybe try to make right the lost time as an incel manchild while you were with Elon Musk. I'm not sure how. We can't change the past. It's always going to leave a bad taste in my mouth. I know you proceeded to do something tremendous for me out of love that nobody else would do.


Post 14:

Just accept I wasted 20 fucking years in hell as an INCEL manchild living at my parents home. Don't compare my life experiences to Bun Bun's. Just think of the love and fun we shared. She was always so kind to me. I lost SO MUCH TIME. Life's not fair.


Post 15:

No matter what Elon Musk and Bun Bun think about each other. Maybe she forgives him now? He's entertained by me and is probably dumping lots of money into making me a rockstar. Bun Bun unconditionally genuinely loves me. My past sucks. Don't look back. Maybe be friends with all.


Post 16:

My stepfather and father get along, which is really mature and cool of my stepfather. Maybe I can get along with Elon Musk even though they were having fun while I was wasting time in a solitary fantasyland. Swallow my pride. It happened. I can't erase Bun Bun from my life.


Post 17:

If I got ALS and began dying, who do I daydream about being here to comfort me? Bun Bun. If I had ALS who gives a fuck if she was involved with Elon Musk. Swallow my pride. Knowing Bun Bun I can count on her and she'll make it right for me. We can't change the past.


Post 18:

I suspect Elon Musk was in my Livestream tonight and people were asking me questions about Grimes who he was, or maybe still is dating. I don't know much about her... Maybe this will be pure feel-good comedy in the present and future. But yea, the past was extreme sadness for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment