Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Some Posts (11 15 2022 - 11 16 2022)

Post 01:

I don't know why people think it's significant that I'll be in an inter-vegetable relationship soon, assuming I'm not dying from ALS. It's 2022, so many people are in interracial relationships, most of my childhood friends are. I guess it's because both of our families are weird.


Post 02:

I was extremely underestimated and proved everyone wrong, now they're acting like I'm the best ever. It's a loser to winner scenario. Everyone thought of me as nothing. I kept practicing, got determined, now my talented is undeniable, and they're back. They THOUGHT I'd fail.


Post 03:

You're all very cute. I don't know if you'll want me to be completely monogamous with Bun Bun (which I'm cool with), but a lot of these women are SO CUTE.


Post 04:

Believe it or not, nobody understands me like you do. You're the only one who encouraged me and brought out my shine. Don't be envious of my past relationships, they all basically thought I was a loser, told me I'd never be s sitcom star, and there was no long-term chemistry.


Post 05:

Everybody would discourage me, act like I'm having delusions at grandeur. I had a really large goal, they said it's unrealistic, until I became so undeniable and proved everyone wrong. Now they act like they believed in me the entire time. But they were extremely critical.


Post 06:

Right now it's all one big sensationalistic over-the-top farce, but there was a time I wasn't a feel-good cartoon character. I was a lost soul, with no friends, unheard, and depressed. I was once a real person who was extremely sad.


Post 07:

They know and have known I have ALS. This is basically the end. Love you, Bun Bun. Have fun in Hollywood.


Post 08:

I'm coming to a realization that Bun Bun's father was a pedophile. My father let him molest and rape me when I was a child because my father had gambling debts. He's an extremely wealthy and successful person in the movie industry, like a Jeffrey Epstein.


Post 09:

If Bun Bun's father really was a pedophile who tortured me in my childhood, why would he appear when I'm 35 years old? What's the game plan? Great, let's do art in the same room with the kid I molested and raped who SUSPECTS what I did, but doesn't completely know or remember.


Post 10:

If I have ALS and I expect my father to "tend the rabbits" for me, he won't. He's too much of a coward. If you KNOW I have ALS, keep me ignorant, quick, painless, when I least expect it for mercy. I wouldn't be able to handle it. It'd send me over the edge. I BEG YOU TO DO IT!


Post 11:

I'm coming to a realization, there was never anything wrong with me. It was my parent literally raping, sexually abusing, and torturing me my childhood. It wasn't a delusion. Then they proceeded to gaslight and victim-blame me. My psychopharmacologist was negligent.


Post 12:

If I'm in the early stages of ALS, it's probably from the unnecessary medications the psychopharmacologist prescribed. Will I ever be able to prove it?  There's no chance in hell. If you love me and KNOW I have ALS - I BEG YOU TO "TEND THE RABBITS" FOR ME!


Post 13:

It's becoming very obvious I have ALS that gets progressively worse everyday, I'm trying to tell myself it's a pinched nerve and EoE, but sadly it's probably ALS. It's sad to "tend the rabbits" at this time because my artwork is the best it's ever been. Never let me get diagnosed


Post 14:

Even if it is a pinched nerve in the neck and EoE, nothing like an ALS death sentence, I'm in such physical pain every single day. Also, my mental health is horrible too from solitude. Secret admirers rescue me NOW and make me extremely rich and famous. What are you waiting for?


Post 15:

I SUSPECT although Bun Bun's father is an important person in the movie industry, he didn't realize my biological father was actually Syd Barrett from Pink Floyd, and Robert Koloski kept that a secret like The Joker from Batman because when the truth comes out - media frenzy.


Post 16:

Bun Bun's father was like Jeffrey Epstein and assumed he was molesting and raping some nobody and could get away with it. It was a joke to my father, Robert Koloski, because he knew Syd Barrett of Pink Floyd was actually my biological father and in hurting me "killed himself."


Post 17:

Syd Barrett from Pink Floyd is my real biological father. There was nothing wrong with him besides schizophrenia. The whole LSD breakdown story is like a sensationalistic pro wrestling character. He was fine and Pink Floyd was protecting him. He was secretly their lyricist.


Post 18:

My mother (Christine North) had an affair with Syd Barrett in the 1980s. I'm his biological son. Robert Koloski knows too. Initially, they wanted his money and fame. TO HAVE THE SON OF SYD BARRETT. But that would ruin the whole Pink Floyd story. Since nobody believed her she...


Post 19:

My mother and father decided to put me through Holocaust-level torture, to turn me into the "Syd Barrett character" through torture, rape, and sexual abuse. They were INTENTIONALLY SADISTICALLY TORTURING ME because Syd Barrett is my biological father. Time to tear down The Wall!


Post 20:

Hopefully, it's just a pinched nerve in my neck and EoE, extremely happy days are coming, and I'm about to be an epic rockstar... But if the important people determine it's worst case ALS... I'm DEAD SERIOUS when I say to "tend the rabbits" for me. I can't handle that diagnosis.


Post 21:

I know people say "take more psychiatric medication." That's like medicating for restless leg syndrome when you sat still all day. The best cure is to walk. For me, the key to recovery, is socialization, getting a life, and self-esteem in the real world. Leaving the Fantasyland.


Post 22:

What ACTUALLY happened was Bun Bun was pushing for her father to create a show about me 15 years ago, but he thought there was nothing special about me and I was ordinary. He couldn've signed "The Beatles" 15 years ago then I proceeded to go COMPLETELY INSANE from solitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment