Monday, November 21, 2022

Some Posts (11 20 2022 - 11 21 2022)

Post 01:

If you're angry at me for that internet chat a year ago (cheating) - I'm sorry... But enough is enough, Bun Bun. Come back into my life now. I miss you.


Post 02:

I wish people would tell me the truth. All my father does is lie. I'll probably fly into a rage when I find out what he did. Like they say don't kill what you hate, help what you love... But I do want revenge on my father and everyone who made me a laughing stock.


Post 03:

Don't look at my father's social media because I know there's messages directed at me in there and I become very angry. He's a fat, ugly, uncool, talentless old man. He's no Tony Soprano or Walter White. Though, he likes to fantasize that he is. He's a psychopath and a loser.


Post 04:

This is going to be the funniest movie ever, like Star Wars, meets The Sopranos, meets The Simpsons... Sarcasm.


FUCK YOU ALL!


This is not a comedy. You left me in a solitary daydreamland alone in my head deprived of socialization for 20 years, maybe longer.


Post 05:

Don't make a Broadway play and Hollywood movie about what an abusive, neglectful psychopath my father was. That's exactly what he wants. Instead, erase him from history like he's Chris Benoit. Don't turn shit people into supervillain antiheroes. He's a loser in reality.


Post 06:

If you don't have a clever game plan when you tell me what the truth was, how they're liars, there was lots of truth to my "delusions." They continue to lie, victim-blame, gaslight, and over-medicated me (which has probably killed me). I'm going to be extremely angry. Enraged!


Post 07:

When I find out what a lying psychopath my father was and still is, don't get violent and wind up in jail. He's not worth throwing my life away over. He's a fat pathetic old man and his life is practically over. Yes, he intentionally sadistically tortured me and ruined my life.


Post 08:

I think they were hoping I'd look weathered and my looks would fade, because they're psychopaths who wish nothing but the worst on me. Thankfully, I was blessed with model good looks. I am so unbelievably hot. And the bullies are all ugly. But you know what - I don't mock them.


Post 09:

When they sadistically bullied me and put me through cruel jokes, not that it was funny, it was bullying, but they were laughing because the joke wasn't on them. Now I'm putting them through cruel jokes like they played on me, but they're not laughing because the jokes on them.


Post 10:

When I start to get angry and rage-filled about the hell I lived through and how my father intentionally and sadistically bullied me, I'll see YP's posts and remember there's others who have suffered, and YP suffered so much worse, not sure why a random post by her calmed me down


Post 11:

I notice you're in New York, I would love to go to lunch with you and chat to become friends. That would be so fun. If you see this, feel free to message me anytime.


Post 12:

I used to be a hardcore runner, but now I'm in physical pain. Maybe napping is the best sport. Won't injure yourself. Physical fitness keeps me looking sexy, though.


Post 13:

I'm getting my neck checked out by Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group right now. We'll see what they determine.


Post 14:

They're acting like they're problems now that I stopped my psychiatric medications. Nope, I'm fed up with your abuse, lies, and gaslighting. You're the fucking problem who needed to be heavily medicated, not me.


Post 15:

After wasting 20 years in a solitary daydreamland, nothing matters anymore, nobody impresses me and I'm tired of getting bullied by psychopaths who couldn't care less if I died.


Post 16:

This is not like Star Wars, Batman, and Breaking Bad. It's real life, you fucking losers, not sensationalistic FANTASY. I'm not "Darth Vader." I should be completely unpredictable and DESTROY YOUR STORY, NOT LET IT GO TO PLAN. FUCKING PSYCHOPATHS!!!!


Post 17:

My father is like somebody who got famous from doing something like a mass shooting (torturing his son), not from his talent. In reality, he's a loser. Let's not sensationalize him like an antihero. That's what he wants. Chris Benoit his name instead. Erase him from history.


Post 18:

Someone could've intervened, helped me by socializing, and being my friend... But nah, they did nothing and watched my metaphorically die in a solitary fantasyland instead. I'm so angry at the psychopaths for allowing this to happen. It feels like they did it to me INTENTIONALLY.


Post 19:

I was intense, determined, and brilliant 20 years ago. Maybe with help I could've been like Lady Gaga or Howard Stern. Instead, I wasted the past 20 years in hell. Now I'm like an MMA fighter who goes for the TKO constantly to prove I'm the GOAT - to prove how wrong they were.


Post 20:

Tell me the truth you gaslighting psychopath liars, you should all be in jail for your mental abuse. They're acting like I'm "problematic." If you showed even slight GENUINE empathy or remorse maybe I wouldn't be so angry. But you expected me to fail and didn't care if I died.


Post 21:

Why am I a disabled adult child with less than $2,000 in the bank? I should be a rockstar right now. I'm better than Howard Stern, Lady Gaga, and Jerry Seinfeld ever were. I'm like a modern day Vincent van Gogh. Pay me now. I'm tired of being dependent on psychopaths.


Post 22:

I don't know what sick game they're playing, but end the facade right now. It's time for me to be a billionaire and for my psychopathic parents sadistic and intentional abuse to be exposed clear as day for all to see. Frankly, I am the best artist alive today. I should be rich.


Post 23:

My mom asks me, what's the matter Andrew you seem angry. I am angry. You're a gaslighting, lying, psychopath who was intentionally trying to kill me. It's no delusion. Unfortunately, I'm financially dependent on my sadistic persecutor. So I have to take her abuse or be homeless.


No comments:

Post a Comment