Saturday, November 26, 2022

Some Posts (11 26 2022)

Post 01:

It's sad that bad things happened to me, but it's going to get better. It is what it is. Hopefully, I have a lot of healthy life ahead of me. I can't change the past, just the present for a better future.


Post 02:

I want to blame people for my life turning out this way. It's sad. There's not just one person responsible. They're a lot of people. It was a perfect nightmarish strom that I'm recovering from. Take responsibility, get strong. The best revenge is success.


Post 03:

Bun Bun is a very strong person. I'm thankful she's as strong as she is, not a lot of people would've been able to handle and stick by me like she did when I was a rock-bottom. It's gonna get better now. But it was pretty bad for a while. She stuck with me. THANK YOU, BUN BUN!


Post 04:

When I was 18 years old, I'd be ashamed of the embarrassing things I did. I've had so many mental breakdowns and done so much humiliating stuff I'm desensitized to shame now. It's great for performances. Maybe I should try to re-learn some shame and self-respect.


Post 05:

Yesterday, Twitter gave me a twelve-hour suspension for breaking their rules. I'm back now. I thought we were SUPPOSED to have free speech now that Elon Musk's taken over. I've been on here for YEARS. This is the first time getting in trouble for something I've said.


Post 06:

I need to accept Bun Bun didn't stick by me. She broke up with me a year ago. She's not going to return. She's not going to give me the surprise of my life. She's not deceiving me in any way. She moved on a year ago. Now I need to too. Stop getting delusional daydreams about her.


Post 07:

I don't know how big of a liar and psychopath you are, old man. Maybe you should continue to lie because ignorance is bliss. That's all I can say. Go ahead, underestimate what I'm capable of.


Post 08:

Don't throw my life away over that psychopath... But if he was involved with my first "girlfriend" / friend with benefits, they were both lying, making me a laughing stock, and I have a biological child that's being kept secret. Let's just say I'm not going to be happy about it.


Post 09:

I was NEVER delusional about my father. He is a sexual predator who got pleasure from my suffering. The psychiatric medications were unnecessary and negligently prescribed based on their gaslighting and victim-blaming. They've probably killed me. He deserves to be in jail.


Post 10:

The only reason they want me heavily medicated is because they want me controlled into submission and subordination. They HATE when I assertively speak the TRUTH about what psychopaths they're in an empathetic way. They wanted me to be rage-filled "Hitler" - nobody cries for him.


Post 11:

Nothing you do will ever redeem yourself for what you did. Certainly no material possession or meeting any "important person." Nothing impresses me. Nobody impresses me. Not only am I dead inside, I'm also most likely physically dying from what you put me through. I don't care.


Post 12:

Comparing my childhood friends to The Beach Boys is funny because like Brian Wilson, everyone will act like I'm an artistic genius who walks on water, that's true. But if you talk to The Swell Boys they'll say, "Andrew is insane", they're correct too but everyone villainizes them


Post 13:

A lot of what I suspect about Bun Bun is true, not a delusion. She was deceiving me, her intentions were good, and she planned to surprise me. We're both self-righteous and play the victim. We were wronged. Everyone's going to sympathize with us cuz we created the masterpiece.


Post 14:

The truth isn't "Andrew is God-like and walks on water", but everyone might try to portray me that way because of the artistic masterpiece that's about to get discovered. If you talk to people who actually know me, yes I was wrong by bullies, but the truth is very shades of grey.


Post 15:

Chris Benoit was probably the BEST in ring technical wrestler to ever work for the WWE. This isn't revisionist history because he's dead. He was amazing. Then he committed a double-murder and suicide. Everyone went from LOVING him, to completely tarnishing his Hall of Fame legacy


Post 16:

I had Wendy's for dinner. A spicy chicken sandwich and chicken nuggets. It's delicious, but I'm eating trash while my parents are away. EoE and neck is bothering me. It's MY RESPONSIBILITY to eat healthy foods. I'm not. I have nobody to blame for feeling sick besides me.


Post 17:

Off my psychiatric medications I'm walking the line between genius and insanity. They want me on my meds to chemically lobotomize and numb me. I won't be this brilliant and intense if I start taking meds again. Some try to say off meds, this is a powder keg or ticking time bomb.


Post 18:

I disagree that this is a powder keg, that I'm a ticking time bomb off of my psychiatric medications. If I'm treated kindly, with empathy and love, not abused - there will be no problems. They want me passive and submissive so they can treat me poorly and I won't assert myself.


Post 19:

I have a feeling they plan to put me in the psychiatric hospital because they want me medicated. They'll try to say I'm a danger to myself or others. Basically, I plan to say during the psych evaluation what controlling liars, gaslighters, and victim-blamers they are.


No comments:

Post a Comment