Monday, November 28, 2022

Some Posts (11 28 2022)

Post 01:

Elon Musk posted photos of his house with empty Diet Coke cans everywhere. I asked:

Do you actually drink diet coke? Or did they pay you to put the cans there? I figure somebody with your amount of money wouldn't drink that.


Post 02:

When it comes to Elon Musk or Taylor Swift drinking Diet Coke. It's OBVIOUSLY an ad. Nobody believes the richest man in the world actually drinks Diet Coke. I'm not sure why he's accepting their money. He doesn't need it. I DOUBT Elon Musk is drinking Diet Coke. It's an ad.


Post 03:

"Diet Coke" wants its product associated with a masterpiece work of art. For example, in the Pet Sounds booklet, there's a photo of Brian Wilson drinking eggnog. It was organic, not an ad. He was probably drinking it during the holidays. People want to be cool like Brian Wilson.


Post 04:

The Brian Wilson eggnog studio photo was probably never intended to see the light of day, but now everyone wants to see what happened. So they include it in the 50th-anniversary booklets. It was the 1960s, I bet there are photos of him smoking a joint, but that wasn't included.


Post 05:

I've suspected dairy might be causing my EoE for a while now. Today, I got non-alcoholic Eggnog with Dad because I wanted to be like Brian Wilson of The Beach Boys during Pet Sounds. After drinking it, my EoE flared up and got bad. Not sure why these allergies developed suddenly.


Post 06:

Do you think any of the medications I've taken might have given me food and environmental allergies? Or do you think it's genetic? Do you think I just developed EoE randomly and late in life? I don't know what the answer is. Even the gastrologist doesn't know what the answer is.


Post 07:

Even IF taking the Isentress and Truvada in January 2020 is what caused these allergies and EoE, remember it wasn't any single persons fault. It was a perfect storm of unfortunate events... Then a panic attack and overreaction. Nobody was intentionally trying to murder me.


Post 08:

IF the Isentress and Truvada in January 2020 gave me food allergies and EoE (and God only knows what else), the sad reality is nobody wanted it to happen. Their intentions were good. They wanted to HELP ME. If they've killed me, they will feel EXTREMELY GUILTY. It's ok.


Post 09:

I feel bad for certain people if they killed me with January 2020. I don't feel bad for my mother, though. She doesn't have empathy and will probably try victim-blaming me instead. But people who struggle with mental health issues and GENUINELY CARE IF I DIE I feel bad for.


Post 10:

I even wonder if January 2020 was a sick game to my mother. She saw I was being GENUINELY LOVED for the first time in my life, was envious, and angry about it. So she took me to the Emergency Room, got me to overreact, and take Isentress and Truvada to hurt me. It's a theory.


Post 11:

Although earlier in the night (Jan 2020), I was getting monster behind a mask delusions, then it shifted to a hypodermic needle after Dr Natural asked if the debris that went through my shoe in NYC was a "hypodermic needle" (it wasn't). Just a perfect storm of unfortunate events.


Post 12:

Accept January 2020, forgive everyone. It's my fault for getting a panic attack and overreacting too. If it caused EoE and food allergies, even if it's killed me with a terminal illness, it is what it is. I'll make the best of my remaining time here on Earth. I love you very much


Post 13:

My mother said: "I bet its one thing maybe milk.  nobody hurting u.  We. Ll call allergist put you mind to rest ok"


But why did these EoE allergies develop suddenly and late in my life? I SUSPECT it was caused by some medicine I've taken.


No comments:

Post a Comment