Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Some Posts (11 29 2022 - 11 30 2022)

Post 01:

Lately the social media model looks like she's in heat.


Post 02:

Elon Musk made ANOTHER POST ABOUT DIET COKE, so I asked:

Is this an ad? Or do you actually drink Diet Coke? Have you ever tried Coca-Cola Zero Sugar? I think that's a modern, better version of a diet soda. They just didn't want to do a New Coke and kill Diet Coke then have everyone get upset. This is just my theory based on no facts.


Post 03:

I need to eat more. So I've been eating a lot of fast food lately. It's making me feel unhealthy. Today, I got a bad upset stomach and diarrhea from a spicy chicken sandwich and chicken nuggets. Maybe it's time to stop eating fast food and make a conscious effort to eat better.


Post 04:

I get paranoid about fast food service industry workers. That they see how brightly I shine. Know I'm gonna be a millionaire movie star soon. So they intentionally contaminate my food to harm me. That's a delusion and paranoia. It's possible, but very improbable.


Post 05:

If you ran the risk of getting murdered everytime you ate at McDonald's, Burger King, and Wendy's, nobody would eat there. Plus the employees don't want to lose their job or go to jail. Maybe it gave me an upset stomach and diarrhea, but that's all it was. Stop eating fast food!


Post 06:

About Bun Bun being involved with Elon Musk prior to me. It happened. Accept it?


About January 2020. That happened too.


I'll never find anybody better for me than Bun Bun. 


Or is this fantasy and I'm losing touch with who Bun Bun actually was?


Also, she's an EX-GIRLFRIEND!


Post 07:

My mother's a narcissist who was creating a facade that she was trying to help me, but secretly, behind her mask, was INTENTIONALLY torturing me. For my mental health, it would be best if I could get away and financially independent from my sadistic persecutor as soon as possible


Post 08:

I feel like my mother was literally attempting to murder me, while PRETENDING she was trying to help me. Will I ever be able to prove that in court? There's no chance in hell because for that to happen, I'd have to prove to everyone the psychopharmacologist was negligent too.


Post 09:

Sometimes we create fantasy stories about people and judge then based on our daydreams. For example, Bun Bun being involved with Elon Musk while I was an INCEL, wasting time, deprived of friendship, and financial independence. Is the part about Bun Bun even true? Or a delusion?


Post 10:

Some ask, if my mother really is such a sadistic torturer like I say she is, then why don't I get a caseworker and try to get an independent apartment? Although she's a narcissist who tells me what a loser and burden I am, maybe I like playing in my internet Fantasyland all day.


Post 11:

I'm convinced my internet Fantasyland is my ticket to freedom, independence, riches, and fame. Psychiatrists tell me it's a delusional pipe dream to think you're going to become a superstar from social media posts. The key to recovery is socialization and a life in the real world


Post 12:

The truth is my internet Fantasyland is a house of cards being provided to me by my mother. When she stops enabling this Fantasyland and it will happen because she keeps getting older and older, I'm going to be in store for a rude awakening when my mother goes away. I'm dependent


Post 13:

Does my mother actually wish the best for me? Did she share the "delusion" that my social media posts were my ticket to superstardom? Although she wouldn't admit it, I think she suspected through my social media posts that I was going to turn myself into a billionaire movie star.


Post 14:

I'm told unless some woman believed I was going to be a billionaire movie star, nobody would want to date me because there's no future here. I'm a manchild, with no money, playing in a Fantasyland. I believe my mom does think I'm going to be a movie star. It's called folie à deux


Post 15:

Was my mother delusional? Was she trying to help me, but killed me? Or did she know what she was doing was wrong? Was it INTENTIONAL attempted murder? It's so easy to say "your mother was insane", but she realized what she was doing. It was abuse. Can I prove it in court?


No comments:

Post a Comment