Sunday, November 27, 2022

Some Posts (11 27 2022)

Post 01:

Everyone made me out to be a burden, laughing stock, and loser for so many years, while acting like everyone else was superior to me (other family members). I got fed up, determined, PROVED WHO THE TRUE LOSERS WERE. I don't want your praise. You like me now because I'm a winner.


Post 02:

I always knew what my father was saying and doing wasn't funny and he was a psychopath. People proceeded to laugh at his bullying and I was the butt of the joke. Now it's becoming crystal clear what a monster he is. They're like, it's not funny anymore. It was NEVER FUNNY!


Post 03:

Stop keeping me financially dependent. I don't need you anymore. Make me rich and famous now for my genius masterpiece artwork. I'll erase you from my life, refuse to have the movie get made, I'll erase you like you're Chris Benoit because that's what the psychopath deserves.


Post 04:

What were the psychiatric medications doing for me? It seems like nothing but killing me, despite what my parents and psychopharmacologist will try to claim. I am doing better off of the psychiatric medications. I hope they don't try to FORCE ME to take that garbage again.


Post 05:

Whatever her real name is, Bun Bun's actually about my age. Was involved with Elon Musk in college. I met her briefly back then (2009ish). She's the people I've been interacting with online. The joke is I thought it was some pop superstar. I was dealing with the richest people.


Post 06:

Everyone who has shown interest in me throughout the years, it's all been Bun Bun. I thought she was 13 years older, living in poverty. The truth is she's probably a billionaire supermodel who is my age. She wanted me to think of her as a peer, equal, not view her as above me.


Post 07:

My father confirmed on social media he got sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering by replying to "who the dirtiest NHL player is." It wasn't a delusion. They were victim-blaming and INTENTIONALLY trying to murder me with the psychiatric medications, while PRETENDING to help.


Post 08:

In 2011, what I was saying about my father was true. They're psychopaths who were getting SADISTIC SEXUAL PLEASURE FROM MY SUFFERING. Then they proceeded to commit attempted murder by gaslighting me and getting the psychopharmacologist to negligently prescribe unnecessary meds.


Post 09:

My parents and psychopharmacologist likely have given me a terminal illness. The psychopharmacologist is guilty of gross negligence. My parents were literally trying to commit attempted murder because they SUSPECTED the mega regimen was killing me, not helping me. I was forced.


Post 10:

To prove in the supreme court my parents were INTENTIONALLY trying to murder me with the insane amount of medications they got my psychopharmacologist to prescribe by controlling my narrative, I'd also have to prove the doctor was negligent and that's just not going to happen.


Post 11:

I SUSPECT my psychopharmacologist is actually my biological father, which nobody has ever officially confirmed. The psychopharmacologist didn't realize initially either. Though, he had to remember my mother. It amused my parents to get him to unknowingly kill his son.


Post 12:

If the psychopharmacologist is my biological father and he didn't remember my mother, maybe he needed the Exelon (dementia medication), not me.


Post 13:

I'm sure everyone is going to try to argue I needed the psychiatric medications. Let's be real, my parents were getting my psychopharmacologist to kill me. My parents were INTENTIONALLY commiting attempted murder. It'll be impossible to prove in the supreme court, but it's a fact


Post 14:

My parents argument as to why I needed the psychiatric medications should've been OBVIOUSLY bullshit to the best in the business in psychopharmacology. The doctor proceeded to act negligently expecting my life to be doomed. Now that I'm revealing the torture he'll say I'm wrong.


Post 15:

Everyone knew the mega regimen of psychiatric medications I was prescribed were INSANE. I knew it. The pharmacy knew it. Everyone I told knew it. My parents knew it and were trying to murder me by forcing me to take it. The only who who didn't was the psychopharmacologist.


Post 16:

How could my mother force me to take psychiatric medications? Wasn't I an adult? I was financially dependent and would've been homeless if I didn't. She was gaslighting me into thinking I needed them. Plus I was an enmeshed adult child. She controlled everything about my life.


Post 17:

My mother is a MONSTER BEHIND A MASK. She was pretending to help me, but behind the mask she was SATAN who was INTENTIONALLY trying to murder me.


Post 18:

Even if my psychopharmacologist is not my biological father, even if Robert Koloski actually is and he kept secret that he started another family with a Jewish woman because he hates my mom. They doesn't change the fact my parents both TORTURED ME because they hate each other.


Post 19:

My parents lie about everything and my father's life is one big secret. It's only natural to imagine what the story actually is because my parents won't tell me. Is my psychopharmacologist my father? Did my father start another family with a Jewish woman and I have half-siblings?


Post 20:

I'm upset. I'm getting angry that my parents intentionally and knowingly abused, lied to, and we're gaslighting me. It's fact. The reason meds were prescribed was because I became violent in 2011. I could've gone to jail. Realistically, my parents want me happy and successful.


Post 21:

If my parents wanted to ruin my life they would've put my in jail for ASSAULT in 2011, not "kept me as their prisoner, forcing me to waste time, taking a mega regimen of psychiatric medications." The issue is very shades of grey. But my parents thought they were helping me.


Post 22:

Off of my psychiatric medications, I think about people who intentionally treated me poorly, like my father. When I realize he knew exactly what he was doing when abusing me, my mind goes haywire and I want to go ballistic. Calm down. Don't do something to throw my life away.


Post 23:

My parents INTENTIONALLY hurt me, but it's not as over-the-top as I may think. Do they want me dead or in jail? No. They probably wish success for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment